Stop. Just STOP.

knapplc

All hail the king of teh interwebs!! I agree with most of what you are saying, but YOU have no right, nor are you in any position to tell anyone what they are allowed to discuss (complain, bitch, moan, cry, etc) about on a FREE internet forum. Save your holier than thou speeches, because nobody cares.

Right. We should all just be wallowing in self-pity and pissing and moaning about this, because that's the kind of attitude this program was built on.

:facepalm:

You're missing the point. I'm not saying anyone should be doing anything, one way or the other. I find it hilarious that you seem to believe that you have the authority to tell people what the can or cannot do and how they should or should not feel about a game. In the end, everybody is a Husker fan. But after a close, heart-breaking loss like that, you seem to have ALL the answers; what calls to make on the field, how everyone should be acting, etc. It honestly cracks me up, but not a really hilarious way.

You're defending someone's right to call out the coaches, the players or in general whine about this loss. Sure, it's a free country. But that doesn't make it right, nor does that make such behavior appropriate for a fan base who stands for what Nebraska claims to stand for.

You know, someone just brought up a good point.

People keep looking at this as a bad loss.

No.

Mizzou and Oklahoma last year, those were bad losses.

What made this one bad is we found several ways to beat ourselves...we should have ran away with this game...then again, we could have been beat by several scores if Henery hadn't kicked as well as he did - some of the long snaps today were pretty bad...they need to work on that.

Henery gets my game ball today...even if it is filled with some concrete. :clap

We are all gonna wake up tomorrow Husker fans. Im just starting to fear that we have become so accustomed to losing big games that when we get close & lose 1 we just say Oh Well, We'll get 'em next time. Guess we'll have to wait til Mizzou to try to break that streak.

:yeah

I'm certainly tired of it and moving towards that actually. How many times have we seen it and been let down just as we had the win.

All hail the king of teh interwebs!! I agree with most of what you are saying, but YOU have no right, nor are you in any position to tell anyone what they are allowed to discuss (complain, bitch, moan, cry, etc) about on a FREE internet forum. Save your holier than thou speeches, because nobody cares.

Right. We should all just be wallowing in self-pity and pissing and moaning about this, because that's the kind of attitude this program was built on.

:facepalm:

You're missing the point. I'm not saying anyone should be doing anything, one way or the other. I find it hilarious that you seem to believe that you have the authority to tell people what the can or cannot do and how they should or should not feel about a game. In the end, everybody is a Husker fan. But after a close, heart-breaking loss like that, you seem to have ALL the answers; what calls to make on the field, how everyone should be acting, etc. It honestly cracks me up, but not a really hilarious way.

You're defending someone's right to call out the coaches, the players or in general whine about this loss. Sure, it's a free country. But that doesn't make it right, nor does that make such behavior appropriate for a fan base who stands for what Nebraska claims to stand for.

I'm defending the right of everyone to speak their minds about whatever they damn well please.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with "what Nebraska claims to stand for." As native Nebraskan, I've always been taught that you take responsibility for your actions, words, etc. I've also been taught that everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter if someone else views it as right or wrong.

Everyone comes to message boards to vent, discuss, etc. The more the merrier in my opinion. I just find it a little bizarre that you come on here and tell everyone how they should feel and what they should say about the game, the coaches, the players, the chick in the 3rd row, etc.

If we gets FG on the series the TD was called back or Taylor doesn't hit a wide open Coale, no one is thinking the world is ending. Lane Stadium is a tough place to play and teams that had hopes of a CHampionship run this year. It isn't a bad loss just the way it happened. It stings because we were so close to a big win and being 3-0 and moving up in the polls.

I'm defending the right of everyone to speak their minds about whatever they damn well please.

Thank you. That's what I'm doing. ;)

Ain't nobody forcing you to read this thread.

You are exactly right, no one is forcing me to read it. However, I am allowed to have my opinions about your posts or anyone's posts just as much as the next guy is about mine. It just gets a little tiresome seeing you go all "high and mighty" all over the board.

You are exactly right, no one is forcing me to read it. However, I am allowed to have my opinions about your posts or anyone's posts just as much as the next guy is about mine. It just gets a little tiresome seeing you go all "high and mighty" all over the board.

Ain't nobody forcing you to read my posts. Click This

I think the thing that burns the most about this loss is that its the first time in a very long time that we have lost like this.

What do I mean???? In years past these games werent even competitive. We usually had the game lost by the time the 3rd quarter started. Tonight played pretty good football, we controlled every stat but lost it in the end. There were 2 bad things today.....the first play (74 yard kick return) and the last play (11 yard touchdown by v-tech).

The loss has some positives to walk away from. I feel pretty good about the rest of the season, even though this loss is going linger with a bad stink for 7 more days.

I think we should seriously consider practicing that rugby style punt for henery. He slammed a couple of those on the go punts. But I feel like we should be heartbroken after a loss. It's Nebraska. I was in the Lincoln bookstore after the Texas loss in the 96 b12 game. People were really down. That's just pride in your team. There's nothing wrong with discussing issues we saw and questioning things. The coaches and players are demanding perfection...the fans should too. (within reason of course)

Ain't nobody forcing you to read my posts. Click This

The ignore function is for tossers and sheep-shaggers. Besides if I can't read any of your all mighty wisdom, how am I going to know what to think and feel? :)

The ignore function is for tossers and sheep-shaggers. Besides if I can't read any of your all mighty wisdom, how am I going to know what to think and feel? :)

Not only that, but how are you going to know when to tell me to go stuff myself? And where would the fun be if you couldn't tell some old winbag like me to go stuff themselves?

I'm harmless, man. Don't get too concerned over me. Ignore it, or tell me to get stuffing. It's all good.

Not only that, but how are you going to know when to tell me to go stuff myself? And where would the fun be if you couldn't tell some old winbag like me to go stuff themselves?

I'm harmless, man. Don't get too concerned over me. Ignore it, or tell me to get stuffing. It's all good.

Lol. No way that I'm trying to tell you stuff it, I appreciate everyone's opinions equally (especially the ones that I agree with :thumbs ). On the flipside, feel free to tell me to stuff it at any time. :lol: