So long Huskerboard

I know just enough about college football to be dangerous. Kind of like the rest of the posters on this board.

It gets a little old when you post a question that it starts a flame war. I live in Texas but have been a Huskers fan all my life, but some of you a-holes make being a Nebraska fan, ummmm, difficult.

I realize that the truth is that there are likely a few on here that bully other posters with their flames and insults. Seeming know-it-alls. It's too bad, because I love to talk about Huskers football - what ifs, recruits, prospects, games, would'ves, should'ves, and could'ves. This is a message board for fans. Not all questions are going to be considered "good" or "educated" to members. I recognize that. But there's no need to be nasty and ugly. That's not the Nebraska way.

The fact is, there are a few on this board that consider any question that they don't ask as "dumb". And they're ruining the board for all of the rest.

Enjoyed it guys. Have fun with your board.

GO BIG RED.

have fun in texas, they talk enough crap about us so honestly good luck, but seriously think before you post

POT meet KETTLE. There are more Nebraska fans in Texas than any other state besides Nebraska. Last I checked, a good chunk of the NU roster is from Texas and growing. Quit being an a-hole.

That so long lasted about 3 minutes.

I can honestly say....

don't let the doorknob hit u where the good Lord split u.

have fun in texas, they talk enough crap about us so honestly good luck, but seriously think before you post

POT meet KETTLE. There are more Nebraska fans in Texas than any other state besides Nebraska. Last I checked, a good chunk of the NU roster is from Texas and growing. Quit being an a-hole.

That so long lasted about 3 minutes.

I can honestly say....

don't let the doorknob hit u where the good Lord split u.

hey I'm just getting in a parting shot or two...

I have a suggestion, and I did not disparage any of your questions to my knowledge, so hopefully you will take it in a positive way.

1) Internet is full of jerks, and actually this place is relatively low on the jerk scale... something to consider

2) Be more of a lurker until you learn more. I may be wrong, but your questions imply that you have not spent a lot of time with knowledgeable fans. That is ok, I do not think it is some elite club or something, but consider that when you may want to post. Most people would not know how much you know, so they assume you are knowledgeable like they are. Since you are suggesting things like yanking a QB after basically his first real game because the team lost with 30 seconds left, that is what I would call a suggestion that most would take unkindly to.

3) If you are really more asking than suggesting, be very clear about that. If you aska question that implies an answer, it is usually taken as a proposal. If you are really just wondering what people think, it may be smarter to read the other posts to see if you can get a lead.

4) Try not to get too mad. Just learn from what you are experiencing and know that it will never be jerk free, but some of these people are not trying to be awful to you. They just think you are saying things they really disagree with. Some people are rude, many are not that bad, but when it comes all at once it is like a tidal wave...

Anyway, whatever you do, enjoy college football and have fun!

Dude don't worry about it. Do you think I'm popular here? I've had verbal battles with like 9 different members, starting from day one. In the end it's all speculation, if we knew that much we'd be on the sidelines somewhere. Who gives a sh#t. It's an internet message board. I check here in my free time when I'm looking to rant or find news and I don't give a damn what anyone on here thinks of me. If people tell you that you're stupid, tell them right back. Don't give in.

BuzzardBilly's account has been banned - three personal attacks.

BuzzardBilly's account has been banned - three personal attacks.

Watching people get banned here lately is like watching people get walked out where i work at. You never know when you might be next.