Any home improvement need to be done?

First off, I about went berserk when I realized the game was blacked out in eastern Ohio and had to scramble to find a channel, and then pay $24 for it! Then at the end of the game, I was jumping up and down screaming S***, SOB, etc...... My Mom said "I have never heard such language coming from my daughter before....!"

What I did? I exited the stadium, thankful that the miserable drunken Husker SOB that sat behind me was gone.

That could have been me. However, I'm not miserable, I'm seldom drunk, I am a Husker fan, my Mom was definately not a b!tch and though I may be a ba$tard, for me it was an accident of birth, but you, sir, you are a self made man. And now that I think about it I wasn't in Blacksburg.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:cheers:bonez:bonez

What I did? I exited the stadium, thankful that the miserable drunken Husker SOB that sat behind me was gone.

That could have been me. However, I'm not miserable, I'm seldom drunk, I am a Husker fan, my Mom was definately not a b!tch and though I may be a ba$tard, for me it was an accident of birth, but you, sir, you are a self made man. And now that I think about it I wasn't in Blacksburg.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:cheers:bonez:bonez

:laughpound

I'm reasonably sure there's no way you could have been as miserable as this guy was, EVEN before the game started he was an insufferable turd burger. I'm also thankful it was in the Husker section because if he sat elsewhere, it would have given surrounding Hokie fans an impression that we're all horses asses.

I'm bracing myself for the call from my kid's teachers asking me where my sons learned such colorful phrases like:

"Please show the effing game!"

"Get that da#n graphic off the screen!"

"That wasn't holding, that's B@llsh!t"

My goodness, you had better believe it!! That was one of the most ridiculous game showings I have ever seen. Those commentators were SO desperate for face time that they almost treated it like they were being interrupted by PLAYS. Your job as a commentator is to COMMENT on the game, that doesn't mean get all jokey and start chatting it up in the middle of a close freaking game. I must have screamed at the tv 20 times to get the damn graphic off the screen so that we can see the setup for the play. I don't care if Zac Lee has a sister that is older than he is. I want to see how both teams set up before the play starts.. I don't just want to have the graphic leave the screen as the ball is snapped. The broadcast is ABOUT FOOTBALL! Not about the people in the booth and how great they can talk and how much they can imitate Keith Jackson and Al Michaels!!

:rant

Sorry for the rant, I just noticed that someone else took note of the ridiculously long time they would display graphics on the screen. That was absolutely driving me freaking NUTS!

:restore

I was at the Colorado State vs. Nevada game (only because it was my friend's b-day and I had been guilted into going) but I had been listening on the radio all day. My friend texted and told me we had them, there was 1:44 or something, they were on their 10 yard line, and they had no time outs. I left the stadium and went outside while he called me. I then got to hear over the phone the long bomb and subsequent touchdown and then the end-game pick.

I immediately toe-punched a brick wall, sat down with no shirt on, scruff bristling in the breeze, looking like a hobo, and my N cap over my head, until numerous cops came and asked me if I was alright and finally made me get up. The I drove home and went to sleep at 7 p.m.

I think I came out pretty lucky considering how I've reacted in the past to games like this (busted drywall, threw a football through a window, etc.). Only have to replace a picture frame which my bottle of Pepsi hit after it "slipped" out of my hand, and there's a little bit of a Pepsi stain on the carpet because I was too pissed off to clean it right away.

It would've never happened if I could have found my foam brick that has "Go Big Red" written on it, which I threw earlier in the game.

I tell you I wasn't even shocked. When we had to punt the ball on 4th and 1 with like 2 minutes left...I knew something bad was going to happen. I just had a feeling and then it happened. That is way too much time and we couldn't shut the door on them. BTW I blame Watson completely for that but that is not the point.

Secondly, I don't feel bad. I promise you one thing...this might be the best thing that could have happened to us this season. We now are tested and know we can beat anybody. We can do this! The Big XII better look out, because we might be tough to beat this year for any team.

Well, I was at work with one of my supervisors sitting next to me. I screamed, "F**K!!!!" Really loud and then punched the table, hurt my f-ing knuckle doing that, stupid. My supervisor totally understands as he's a HUGE Steelers fan and has the same crazyness that I do on gameday. Good thing I wasn't at home, with the little ones I would've had to gone outside and destroyed something so they didn't see it.