It was an important game UCLA was ranked #3

Nebraska 42

UCLA 33

Sept. 12, 1987

Lincoln, NE

UCLA 7 3 7 16 — 33

Nebraska 0 14 14 14 — 42

First Quarter

UCLA — Gaston Green 4 run (Alfredo Velasco kick), 1:21.

Second Quarter

NEBR — Tom Banderas 9 pass from Steve Taylor

(Chris Drennan kick), 12:16.

NEBR — Ken Clark 11 pass from Taylor (Drennan kick), 7:49.

UCLA — FG Velasco 23, 0:57.

Third Quarter

NEBR — Clark 1 run (Drennan kick), 13:09.

NEBR — Rod Smith 48 pass from Taylor

(Drennan kick), 11:11.

UCLA — Eric Ball 6 run (Velasco kick), 3:11.

Fourth Quarter

NEBR — Todd Millikan 35 pass from Taylor

(Drennan kick), 14:54.

NEBR — Millikan 33 pass from Taylor

(Drennan kick), 5:37.

UCLA — Green 5 run (Green run), 3:46.

UCLA — Green 2 run (Green run), 0:47.

A—76,313.

UCLA Neb.

First downs 23 17

Rushes-yards 53-94 47-117

Passing yards 267 217

Returns-yards 0-0 1-16

Passes 18-29-0 10-15-0

Sacks by 1-11 6-50

Punts-avg. 6-27 3-36

Fumbles-lost 4-3 5-4

Penalties-yards 9-70 5-30

Time of possession 34:53 25:07

INDIVIDUAL LEADERS

Rushing:

UCLA, Green 19-46, Brendan Mc-Cracken 5-22.

Nebraska, Tyreese Knox 4-30, Taylor 12-27.

Passing:

UCLA, Troy Aikman 14-22-0-211, McCracken, 4-7-0-56.

Nebraska, Taylor 10-15-0-217.

Receiving:

UCLA, Charles Arbuckle 6-92, Willie Anderson 5-105, Paco Craig 4-43.

Nebraska, Dana Brinson 3-46, R. Smith 2-75, Millikan 2-68.

Missed field goals:

none.

I'm guessing, but I think he's saying SELLOUT #150 was a win vs. UCLA.

Could be wrong, though.

Maybe it was TO's 150th win?

I guess this means we're going to have 300 topics created in the next few days, one for each sellout?

Give the guy a break. 150 is a milestone sellout. We've had what, 5 "milestone" sellouts so far? I don't know who all of them were, but i know 250 was utah state.. whoopdie doo... Just pointing out that the 150th sellout was a big time win for us.

Yeah. I say cut the guy some slack. If we gave everybody who posted stupid stuff crap, that's all we'd do. Right now it's only about half of what we do. Keep up the good work fellas.

I remember that game. Cable went out for no reason and only got to see second half after driving to friends house. A guy I worked a summer job with, who the rest of us thought would never see the field, spent the entire afternoon in the UCLA backfield. Ended up an Oakland Raider.

Yeah. I say cut the guy some slack. If we gave everybody who posted stupid stuff crap, that's all we'd do. Right now it's only about half of what we do. Keep up the good work fellas.

Before you posted the thread title said "Win 150" and mentioned nothing, not in the title or the OP, that it was for SELLOUT 150.

But you continue to go off all half cocked if you want to. :thumbs

I'm guessing, but I think he's saying SELLOUT #150 was a win vs. UCLA.

Could be wrong, though.

Maybe it was TO's 150th win?

I guess this means we're going to have 300 topics created in the next few days, one for each sellout?

Give the guy a break. 150 is a milestone sellout. We've had what, 5 "milestone" sellouts so far? I don't know who all of them were, but i know 250 was utah state.. whoopdie doo... Just pointing out that the 150th sellout was a big time win for us.

LOL. Relax everyone. My post was a (bad) joke. Obviously we aren't going to have a topic for each sellout.

I hope not, anyway. :-)

Before you posted the thread title said "Win 150" and mentioned nothing, not in the title or the OP, that it was for SELLOUT 150.

Why take an attitude with the guy?

Why take an attitude with me? I didn't rip on the OP, just voiced confusion.

Especially because he's right.

thats pretty cool. neat to see that breakdown, the troy aikman angle, etc. you forget about some of the really cool games like that, that other programs would 'hang their hat on' if you will, because we are so blessed as a fan base.

I cant wait for the game tomorrow! section 33, row 12, right above the tunnel walk with my old man who took me to my first game some 21 odd years ago in the same seats (well, 'cept the expansion that put us not only not in the front row anymore, but behind the handicap AND THEN BEHIND A ROW THAT GOT MOVED DOWN 20 some odd rows!!!)!!! getcha some big red!!!