What's the history of this board...

Husker0181

When Chuck Norris created the internet, Huskerboard was the first site he developed.....with a roundhouse kick of course....

Sorry man, you got it wrong.

Cody Green created this site right after he was conceived. He created the internet, the html language, and chuck norris...then walked on water in the fountain outside of the hopsital.

It's true.

It started in 03 small with premise that your opinion is welcome within the rules.

We try not to sensor political debate when others wont even allow it.

Its friendly to use format and great members have made this board grow by leaps and bounds.

I joined in 04 and loved the community and administrations work.

The thing that I have noticed is that when people join that are here for good info and great community.

Maybe ETR can ad more DJR13 could tell a story or two aswell about the board.

It started in 03 small with premise that your opinion is welcome within the rules.

We try not to sensor political debate when others wont even allow it.

Its friendly to use format and great members have made this board grow by leaps and bounds.

I joined in 04 and loved the community and administrations work.

The thing that I have noticed is that when people join that are here for good info and great community.

Maybe ETR can ad more DJR13 could tell a story or two aswell about the board.

I for one very much appreciate this forum. :cheers

Many of the details of the legend that is HuskerBoard has been lost in the mists of time. What is known is that HuskerBoard, as noted by HSKRNOKC, was started with the premise that the opinions of everyone is welcome - which would explain how BRI finally found someplace to park other than outside Dunkin' Donuts...

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

I knew he couldn't stay away from this one.

Many of the details of the legend that is HuskerBoard has been lost in the mists of time. What is known is that HuskerBoard, as noted by HSKRNOKC, was started with the premise that the opinions of everyone is welcome - which would explain how BRI finally found someplace to park other than outside Dunkin' Donuts...

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

This is gonna get good..... :snacks:

Coach Devany came down from the top of memorial stadium, and gave Coach Osbourne the 10 commandments

1. This sea of read doesn't part

2. Weddings on gameday = friendship and divorces

3. Yell early, Yell often, Yell like Hell

4. T.O. stands for Tom Osbourne

5. If you can sing the fight song after #3, you didn't yell enough

6. Throw the bones after 3 and out

7. If you ask me to sit down, i will ask you to stand up

8. Husker fan don't bleed red, we bleed scarlet

9. Red beer and runzas, diet of champions

10. Husker = Class. Applaud the opponent.

Then, on his way to deliver this message to the Big Red masses, Coach Osbourne cooked a buffalo, skinned a tiger, stole the wind from a cyclone, plucked a Jayhawk, tamed a Wildcat, gunned down a Cowboy, and stole the wheels from a Sooner...

Here endth the lesson...

Coach Devany came down from the top of memorial stadium, and gave Coach Osbourne the 10 commandments

1. This sea of read doesn't part

2. Weddings on gameday = friendship and divorces

3. Yell early, Yell often, Yell like Hell

4. T.O. stands for Tom Osbourne

5. If you can sing the fight song after #3, you didn't yell enough

6. Throw the bones after 3 and out

7. If you ask me to sit down, i will ask you to stand up

8. Husker fan don't bleed red, we bleed scarlet

9. Red beer and runzas, diet of champions

10. Husker = Class. Applaud the opponent.

Then, on his way to deliver this message to the Big Red masses, Coach Osbourne cooked a buffalo, skinned a tiger, stole the wind from a cyclone, plucked a Jayhawk, tamed a Wildcat, gunned down a Cowboy, and stole the wheels from a Sooner...

Here endth the lesson...

ya I think I remember this being taught in grade school

He's a smarta$$................. <_<:lol: