I want Nebraska to take the names off the Jerseys...

I see it both ways.

I like the hometown coment, I had never thought of that.

But Ilike the team idea.

SC, ND do not have names on their backs, and pretty much everyone knows who is who.

Maybe a little bit more work to look up who is who, but that would tend to make us more knowledgeable about our team.

I will be happy either way.

Keep the names! When a player that I'm not familiar with is in on a play, I want to know who it is.

That and the multiple plyers wearing the same number.

Funny story. We're watching the game last night and my mother in law sees Brooks catch his TD pass. Then a few minutes later she says, "He does kickoffs, too?"

Names are a good thing. :thumbs

but but...adi is white...and brooks black....is you're mom blind?

I dunno if they still do it, but I liked how San Jose State took it a step further, and instead of the names on the back of their jerseys, they just had "SPARTANS". I'm not saying the Huskers should do that, but I think that's a pretty cool idea to help promote a team. For a team like that I think it could help. I don't think the Huskers need a gimmick to buy into the concept of a team though. Leave that for Penn State, lol.

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense for the Huskers to have "SPARTANS" on the back of their jerseys.

:lol:

The only reason I say name is because I had to keep telling my wife who the hell was on the field or who just made that play and by the second half I want to put a piece of duct tape on her mouth but didnt want to sleep on the couch. If you really pay attention to the team you dont need names on the Jerseys.