I want Nebraska to take the names off the Jerseys...

I loved how the '62 jerseys didn't have the names of the back of the jerseys and I want that to stick around. It puts so much emphasis on the team not the player. The game isn't about the name on the back of the jersey, it's about the team. It's not like i think the players on this team are selfish....I just like it. Nebraska stands for team as much as any other program in the game and this would be another way to emphasize that aspect.

The '62 jerseys looked great! Let's wear them the rest of the season.

Keep the names! When a player that I'm not familiar with is in on a play, I want to know who it is.

That and the multiple plyers wearing the same number.

Funny story. We're watching the game last night and my mother in law sees Brooks catch his TD pass. Then a few minutes later she says, "He does kickoffs, too?"

Names are a good thing. :thumbs

at first, i agreed. get rid of the names, to show more of the team mentality. but then i thought about the small town/family aspect of this team. there has to be nothing greater than for a family to see THEIR name on the back of a jersey of the beloved huskers. i say leave it.

:yeah

I agree totally, keep the names

I dunno if they still do it, but I liked how San Jose State took it a step further, and instead of the names on the back of their jerseys, they just had "SPARTANS". I'm not saying the Huskers should do that, but I think that's a pretty cool idea to help promote a team. For a team like that I think it could help. I don't think the Huskers need a gimmick to buy into the concept of a team though. Leave that for Penn State, lol.