Uniform suggestion: DROP THE PANTS STRIPES!

rkhufu7

I completely agree. I think those solid white pants looked awesome. Maybe it was just me, but the way guys were flying to the ball and making big tackles it was making me think I was watching old highlights of the Huskers in the 90's.

Regarding the helmets, go back to our red N with the white stripe. I still love those things.

No more of the old and lame, "N stands for knowledge joke". <_<

You just had to bring that up, didn't you?

After years of mentally blocking that stupid comment and its origins, you put it back into my mind...

that horrible image of the UNL student that gave the most ridiculous answer to what the N stands for, it was the most humiliating image to label UNL and the Huskers. :facepalm:

I'll never forget it now, it was a Texas fan who first showed it to me after we got into a heated argument about which was a better team, Huskers or Longhorns, and he brought up about how we can't knowledge and showed me the video, and i lost my self-esteem that day...

:facepalm:

:yeah We got the throwbacks we wanted, so what's the point of tweaking the standard unis? They are perfect the way they are. I know they aren't exactly flashy, (which is perfectly fine with me) but why would we want them to look even blander?

I'm sure this is really high on TO's priority list, right up there with bringing back the all red socks! <_<