Good ridence Frank Solich!!!

T_O_Bull

Spelling lesson for the Husker friends.

It's RIDDANCE...not ridence.

Goodness gracious.

I know this is a web board and all, but........ :dunno

Really? You didnt just do that did you? Go back and delete your post right now because being the spelling police is lamer then being a poster on the bigredboard or supporting BC.

Goodness gracious.

Just wondering - have you ever visited a Tiger board? Or (excluding yourself and Fro) have you paid any attention to the Missouri fans posting here? If we're going to netcop everyone's grammar, we're going to need to start with Missouri fans. ;)

Goodness gracious.

Just wondering - have you ever visited a Tiger board? Or (excluding yourself and Fro) have you paid any attention to the Missouri fans posting here? If we're going to netcop everyone's grammar, we're going to need to start with Missouri fans. ;)

Actually, I think that board sucks.

I like the way this one is laid out and I love giving you guys schit.

That might end in about 10-11 days or so.... :hmmph

Maybe he is concerned about about how Bo has the boys underperforming. I mean a losses piling up already, the coach hating on tradition, the continuous drop in reputation, the loss of the sellout streak... I mean look at the injustice at firing Cosgrove, not to mention Callahan. You got ot put that all on Solich. OK, so he wasn't a program guy, he was like a Liberace redical choice that was meant to disrupt Nebraska into success, but that didn't work, so skip that guy. Down with Solich, let's pile on. Time festers all wounds!!! Let's find him. Let's focus on FRANK!

Goodness gracious.

Seriously.

Let's go find Bill Jennings! I think he is dead, but he has a grave somewhere! We could berate his descendants! YES. BILL JENNINGS! He lost like 70% of his games. Let's focus the ansgt at him spontaneously! He prevented the sellout streak from starting for five years, we will never get that time back. Never...

Goodness gracious.

Really? You didnt just do that did you? Go back and delete your post right now because being the spelling police is lamer then being a poster on the bigredboard or supporting BC.

I posted for 7 years on Rivals as a premium member and 5 years on BRR as a premium member. I'd recommend BRR over Rivals any day of the week. Rivals had their head so far up Bill Callahan's arse when he was there it was ridiculous. There was nothing more humorous than listening to Sean Callahan try and do a 180 on BC like 6months later than everyone else. The entire Rivals board had drank so much BC Kool-Aid that by the time BC was fired I'm not sure they had any posters left who weren't BC lovers..... Heck they even managed to drive off h3 although I believe he's back now....but not after being gone for a couple years.

Did you seriously start a topic like that? Frank Solich deserves nothing but respect and praise from Husker fans. Just because things didnt end up working out doesnt mean he should be treated badly. He will ALWAYS be a HUSKER and you would know that if you went to the game last night and saw his video on the big screen. I would do anything to have Frank back at Nebraska as an assistant.

I wouldn't go that far. I wouldn't disrespect Solich for his playing career or years as an assistant, but being completely honest he was less than average as a head coach. The success he did have was with Osbornes recruits and there was a considerable drop off of talent and success after that. Unfortunately for him he falls under a long list of head coaches that failed to succeed in replacing a legend.

I have to disagree here. Dude went to the title game in his 4th year. So you can't really use the "he was playing with Osborne's recruits" argument. Yes, he lost, but there are a lot of "above average" coaches who don't even get there. While the guy was no Osborne and wasn't capable of sustaining the unsustainable (who can sustain when Nebraska had going in the '90s?) to say he was less than average is doing him a disservice.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the argument does apply. If you recall Eric Crouch was the QB of that team and he committed to Tom Osborne and Nebraska after his junior season in high school and had redshirted in 97'.

My recruiting story:Eric Crouch

Goodness gracious.

Says the man from the fan base that spells their state with a "Z".

WEAK!!!

So is your team's history.

Hey I'm glad you're proud MU beat up on the Bill Callahan era and a first year coach last year, but man.....