Griffin Done

Dan_F_30

Reported on Huskerpedia. Griffin out with ACL tear.

Well I didn't mean to post it again. Sorry about the extra thread.

From what Baylor has shown thus far they didnt look like they would give NU much trouble anyway.

Hoever, I would scale back the enthusiam about a player getting hurt it is almost an automatic jinx. I may be in the minority but I prefer to watch us play and beat teams that are at their best. I wish Griffin a speedy recover and the best to his team.

Hello all, my first post. Long time reader first time poster. Just read at OWH that Baylor's QB Griffin is done for the season with an ACL tear. It's terrible that he had to go down, but now that trip to Waco doesn't seem so bad. From my understanding they still have an experienced QB behind him, but he's no Griffin.

Their back up is experienced, experienced at sitting on the sidelines. Slow and immobile, but at least he can't throw well. Oh, and he's also injured, currently listed as "day to day". I have no idea who their third string QB is. Probably some freshman who hasn't yet held anything during a game except a clipboard.

Copied from the LJS..

Very rough news for Baylor on the school's official Web site:

Baylor sophomore quarterback Robert Griffin III and kick returner Mikail Baker will both miss the rest of the 2009 season due to season-ending knee injuries.

An MRI exam conducted Sunday afternoon revealed Griffin's right knee had an isolated tear in his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL). The injury occurred during the first quarter of Baylor's 68-13 victory over Northwestern State on Saturday.

Copied from the LJS..

Baylor sophomore quarterback Robert Griffin III and kick returner Mikail Baker will both miss the rest of the 2009 season due to season-ending knee injuries.

An MRI exam conducted Sunday afternoon revealed Griffin's right knee had an isolated tear in his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL). The injury occurred during the first quarter of Baylor's 68-13 victory over Northwestern State on Saturday.

tough break for him and baylor

I had heard he came back after being taken off the field and played on it the rest of the first half.

Copied from the LJS..

tough break for him and baylor

I had heard he came back after being taken off the field and played on it the rest of the first half.

thats a warrior mentality... sure hope he gets on the mend fast, and gets a medical hardship so he can get another year.