**Official Nebraska Look-A-Like Thread**

knapplc...we all appreciate everyone participating in these fun threads. But I gotta say, with no harm or disrespect intended...some of yours don't make any sense?!?! Maybe mine don't either, but at least I think they resemble the people at least a little? Or there is a funny comparison between the two people? I don't get the Steve-O or Major Burns ones at all!!! However...props on Blake Lawrence and Animal. :clap

Really? I thought there were some similarities between the guys. You don't think Alex Henery and Dave Grohl look similar? Or Bluto and Crick? (that one's a stretch, I admit) I thought TO and the automatic cabbie were humorously similar..... no? Kunalic and Larry the Cable guy could be father and son. You're not seeing that?

Maybe I'm not as good at this as I'd hoped. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

I guess I was just talking about those two that's why I didn't mention the rest. Anyway...to each their own!