Name the formation

Fuzzy

Well truthfully there is so much you can do with that formation, especially with 3 TE's on one side. We just ran a toss play every time that gave us a few yards, it wasnt a big time gain like 10 yards or more.

You could setup a TE/WR screen, or HB screen. You could run a HB pass to either one of the TE's or the WR on the right side. You could even run a variation of the Black 41 Flash Reverse, except no reverse, just have the HB pass to the QB on the left side maybe on a post inside route. You could line either Green or Washington in the WR spot and make it look like a WR screen, but once again its a pass to the QB or the HB if you give him a route.

There is so many things you can do with that formation. I figured out what it is, its the Ace Bunch formation, the only thing is instead of 2 WR being in the mix, its stacked TE's.

Well truthfully there is so much you can do with that formation, especially with 3 TE's on one side. We just ran a toss play every time that gave us a few yards, it wasnt a big time gain like 10 yards or more.

You could setup a TE/WR screen, or HB screen. You could run a HB pass to either one of the TE's or the WR on the right side. You could even run a variation of the Black 41 Flash Reverse, except no reverse, just have the HB pass to the QB on the left side maybe on a post inside route. You could line either Green or Washington in the WR spot and make it look like a WR screen, but once again its a pass to the QB or the HB if you give him a route.

There is so many things you can do with that formation. I figured out what it is, its the Ace Bunch formation, the only thing is instead of 2 WR being in the mix, its stacked TE's.

Or fake the toss to the half back and roll the QB out. QB has option to run or find one of the TEs who's gotten lost in the wash. Really effective if the DE on the opposite side is constantly pursuing the RB from the behind. Or is that already a play out of some other formation?

Or fake the toss to the half back and roll the QB out. QB has option to run or find one of the TEs who's gotten lost in the wash. Really effective if the DE on the opposite side is constantly pursuing the RB from the behind. Or is that already a play out of some other formation?

No, that's a good one. I know we only ran the toss on that formation, but im sure Watson has much more written up for it, i hope we see them in the coming games of the conference.