Can we please set the Mizzou hatred aside until after Thursday?

Sorry but I did absolutely nothing to have beer poured on us from above as we left Folsom nor was I doing anything to get my vehicle damaged other than sleeping in our room. My crime would be wearing red and having a Nebraska license plate. You failed to mention the in stadium incidents I mentioned BB or do you attribute that to myths also.. I'm pretty sure I saw an entire student section removed during a beating the Huskers put on you. I'm pretty sure I saw the lazer light shining on an OK State qb during a play but maybe ESPN doctored up the video's. These and the buff's poor attitudes are not myths, they are factual and reported by a lot of Husker fans that attend games in Boulder. I've been there. Don't try and bs me.

I do not dispute the mentioned incidents and the school and program took a lot of measures to ensure those do not happen again but I do dispute all the car keying and beer pouring and urine bombs as exaggerations perpetuated by some Husker fans. I had beer poured on me once at a game, someone got excited and forgot they had a beer in their hands and when the Broncos scored a touchdown the guy threw his arms in the air in excitement and needless to say his beer went up in the air and splashed over a lot of people. What I have learned is that some people really dislike certain schools or teams and in order to make themselves feel better about their hatred they like to create fictious reasons to justify their own poor behavior.

Thursday will be a top football game so I will enjoy the game and pull for my TAH Tiger"s. All this hate nneds to go away and I don't like it. Too many thng"s can be wrong in this world right now to make a GBR TAH the top important thing other than for about 4 hours. I don"t like all this NU is stupid, no MU is suptid, no NU only ride a tractor, no MU all have meth head, no NU only pick corn, no MU is to stupid ti pick that same corn.

We can all live about a couple 100 mile"S from a nother, not on a nother planet,huh?

When you call a niehgbor stupid casue of a football game it make"s me think may be you know more about it than the one you"re calling?

Good luck to both team"s and fan"s to.

:moreinteresting:nanalama

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

I feel like joining hands with the Missouri fans and singing "We are the world".

I was at the Wal-Mart at 168th & Maple tonight.

I can guarantee you I saw a lot worse than this and they were wearing Husker hats.

It shames me to admit that you are entirely correct on this.

I would also like to chime in on this Colorado fan base conversation. I have been to exactly three games in Colorado. I have been spit on twice and had something thrown at me twice. Trying to cover truth with psychoanalytical bullsh@t will not glaze over the fact that there are a lot of people that hve been treated despicably at Colorado football games. Thank god I have never have my car keyed though. However, I always ride to games there with my uncle who has Co plates. And no, I never instigated anything, unless you call wearing red "instigating" their fan base.

As for setting any hatred dislike aside? Nope.

I have never done anything at games to warrant trouble.

Growing up in Kansas (dad from Fremont) my dad had his husker tag ripped off his car one day, I was in Estes Park Colorado on vacation when I was about 10 and some older guys walked by and called me a fa.g and I didn't know why. My dad said it was probably because of my Husker jacket. The two games i went to in Lawrence, the first was ok, fans were fine, stadium was mostly red (2001), low expectations for KU fans. Returned in 03 and 3 drunk guys came in at halftime and just started cursing out Nebraska and it's fans and sat right behind us. They finally realized nobody was interested in stooping to their level and left (03 they were competitive and thought they had a good chance after our 02 season).

So there are examples of crap that goes on. Check my posts. When have I ever gone after a poster of another team? Not a trouble maker. Some places just don't welcome opposing fans. It was refreshing to hear about some courtesy extended by VTech.