Can we please set the Mizzou hatred aside until after Thursday?

I will admit..I am one of the first to jump on the "let's blow up Missouri Bandwagon".......but all of this assuming whether or not our team (as a whole or by position) is better than Mizzou is getting so old. I know this is a message board and this one of the few outlets where we can vent...but it is making us look foolish. For the love of GOD...no one living or dead knows what will happen on Thursday! Let's just be civil....hope for a great game...and then WHEN IT IS OVER! (and if we win)...give the ZOO fans a great...amazing..unfiltered....F*% you..a relaxing *##*$) up your &(## with a shiney little *%(#)# that makes me want to I##O##*$*$..and of course a good ol (*@%$ up the *$*$&. Nice!

BUT! Wait until the game is over.....

Let's just be civil this week.

Just one week.

And of course if you disagree...let me know..

Go Big Red!

I will admit..I am one of the first to jump on the "let's blow up Missouri Bandwagon".......but all of this assuming whether or not our team (as a whole or by position) is better than Mizzou is getting so old. I know this is a message board and this one of the few outlets where we can vent...but it is making us look foolish. For the love of GOD...no one living or dead knows what will happen on Thursday! Let's just be civil....hope for a great game...and then WHEN IT IS OVER! (and if we win)...give the ZOO fans a great...amazing..unfiltered....F*% you..a relaxing *##*$) up your &(## with a shiney little *%(#)# that makes me want to I##O##*$*$..and of course a good ol (*@%$ up the *$*$&. Nice!

Just one week.

Go Big Red!

I agree that we should wait to see what happens before we trash talk. I agree that things should be civil. But please remember this: we're dealing with Missouri fans. Fans that believe, that because of their past two years of moderate success, they have always been the cat's pajamas.

Apparently college football started only 3 years ago.

Just hit the linky...we'll see how you feel after visiting this cesspool: http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/list.php?board=2

I implore you to attend a game in Columbia, Missouri. I was fortunate to attend the majority of said games when they were still our whipping post (1997, 1999, 2001), however, I was also unfortunate enough to attend the first game they had defeated us in 25 years (funny enough - exactly my age at the time).

Strangely, the experience was exactly the same every year - including 2003 when they finally broke their massive losing streak....bad.

Their fans are a bunch of slack-jawed yokels that hate everything that is Nebraska. Every year, MU fans were in our faces while walking to the game. Beer cans littered the highway adjacent to the stadium. Jack Daniels bottles were constantly afloat in the late autumn air, all in spite of their neighbors to the north.

And that attitude stands to this very day. Nothing has changed, even after several lopsided wins for them. They are poor losers - and they are poor winners. It's ingrained in their DNA. It will never change.

Go to a game in Columbia, my friend.

On that note, I feel obligated to post this picture:

Missourifanhowtospot.jpg

Just one week.

Go Big Red!

Trying...to...not...respond...must...not...be a .....hypocrit....F*ck missouri...urgh..you got...damn you!

I agree that we should wait to see what happens before we trash talk. I agree that things should be civil. But please remember this: we're dealing with Missouri fans. Fans that believe, that because of their past two years of moderate success, they have always been the cat's pajamas.

Just hit the linky...we'll see how you feel after visiting this cesspool: http://www.tigerboard.com/boards/list.php?board=2

I implore you to attend a game in Columbia, Missouri. I was fortunate to attend the majority of said games when they were still our whipping post (1997, 1999, 2001), however, I was also unfortunate enough to attend the first game they had defeated us in 25 years (funny enough - exactly my age at the time).

Strangely, the experience was exactly the same every year - including 2003 when they finally broke their massive losing streak....bad.

Their fans are a bunch of slack-jawed yokels that hate everything that is Nebraska. Every year, MU fans were in our faces while walking to the game. Beer cans littered the highway adjacent to the stadium. Jack Daniels bottles were constantly afloat in the late autumn air, all in spite of their neighbors to the north.

And that attitude stands to this very day. Nothing has changed, even after several lopsided wins for them. They are poor losers - and they are poor winners. It's ingrained in their DNA. It will never change.

Missourifanhowtospot.jpg

Just one week.

Go Big Red!

Missourifanhowtospot.jpg

You guys assume the N on your helmets means you're automatically better. Mizzou has been good for a while now, and really good for a few years. You will have your hands full on thursday and in the years to come. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll feel less depressed when you lose.

Just one week.

Go Big Red!

Missourifanhowtospot.jpg

You guys assume the N on your helmets means you're automatically better. Mizzou has been good for a while now, and really good for a few years. You will have your hands full on thursday and in the years to come. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll feel less depressed when you lose.

oh great fan of the amazing tiggers forgive us.... :laughpound how long is awhile in your dictionary.

It is always so fun when one of the loser programs rises up and plays half-way decent for a year or two, and their fans start to act as though they are building some sort of dynasty. For reference see Colorado, K-State, or even Iowa State for Christ's sake. All of whom thought they were building some sort of winning tradition. When we know all they were doing was taking advantage of a brief hiccup in Nebraska’s dominance.

Missouri fans…come talk to us when you win 9 or more games for 33 straight years, or average 10 wins a season for 29 years, or when you win your 5th national title, or when you are the winningest program for half a century, or when you become one of the few elite programs to win more than 800 games. For now, you are nothing more than the most recent version of K-State, or Colorado. All us Husker fans have to do is sit back and wait for you to go away…and you will.

Just one week.

And of course if you disagree...let me know..

Go Big Red!

I do agree with ya my friend, but at the same point these new Misery fans decided to join on their own accord so they understand that we will be talking about their kittens. I'm seeing people respond to the Misery fans rather than creating the trash talk and we are standing up for the Huskers. The game is played on the field, not by us. It is bad though that most of us live vicariously through our teams, but that is all part of being a fan.

I hope for a good game by the Huskers, and no injuries for either team, unless Suh decides to remove Gabberts head from his shoulders. Really would enjoy watching the kid find out what Freeman did numerous times.

Just one week.

Go Big Red!

Missourifanhowtospot.jpg

Doc,

Can I ask you to please explain what your idea of "really good" is? let me put it this way, I hate Callahan but his "best" year was 9 wins and a big 12 title game ass kicking thanks to OU. In my mind and in probably 90% of Husker fans minds (and UF fans, UT fans, OU fans, USC fans, PSU fans, OSU fans, Tenn fans, Bama fans, well you get the idea) that is a pretty "okay" year. Yet, it seems like to you, that you feel that Mizzos last two seasons, I assume those are what you are talking about, that ended with a Big 12 North title, then an ass kicking in the championship game, then a sad sad sad bowl win over Northwestern somehow equals "really good".

Is that correct? I just want to make sure because I have a feeling that Mizzo can win 8 or 9 games this year, so I just want to be sure to mark that down as a "really good" season.

Thursday will be a top football game so I will enjoy the game and pull for my TAH Tiger"s. All this hate nneds to go away and I don't like it. Too many thng"s can be wrong in this world right now to make a GBR TAH the top important thing other than for about 4 hours. I don"t like all this NU is stupid, no MU is suptid, no NU only ride a tractor, no MU all have meth head, no NU only pick corn, no MU is to stupid ti pick that same corn.

We can all live about a couple 100 mile"S from a nother, not on a nother planet,huh?

When you call a niehgbor stupid casue of a football game it make"s me think may be you know more about it than the one you"re calling?

Good luck to both team"s and fan"s to.

:moreinteresting:nanalama

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Just one week.

Go Big Red!

Missourifanhowtospot.jpg

we don't assume we are better, we know we are better then you slack jawed, sister humping, sheep loving, slave wishing, the south shall rise again, by some of my meth, failures.

Thursday will be a top football game so I will enjoy the game and pull for my TAH Tiger"s. All this hate nneds to go away and I don't like it. Too many thng"s can be wrong in this world right now to make a GBR TAH the top important thing other than for about 4 hours. I don"t like all this NU is stupid, no MU is suptid, no NU only ride a tractor, no MU all have meth head, no NU only pick corn, no MU is to stupid ti pick that same corn.

We can all live about a couple 100 mile"S from a nother, not on a nother planet,huh?

When you call a niehgbor stupid casue of a football game it make"s me think may be you know more about it than the one you"re calling?

Good luck to both team"s and fan"s to.

:moreinteresting:nanalama

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

"Deep Thoughts" by Tuff Tiger.