Can we please set the Mizzou hatred aside until after Thursday?

Thursday will be a top football game so I will enjoy the game and pull for my TAH Tiger"s. All this hate nneds to go away and I don't like it. Too many thng"s can be wrong in this world right now to make a GBR TAH the top important thing other than for about 4 hours. I don"t like all this NU is stupid, no MU is suptid, no NU only ride a tractor, no MU all have meth head, no NU only pick corn, no MU is to stupid ti pick that same corn.

We can all live about a couple 100 mile"S from a nother, not on a nother planet,huh?

When you call a niehgbor stupid casue of a football game it make"s me think may be you know more about it than the one you"re calling?

Good luck to both team"s and fan"s to.

:moreinteresting:nanalama

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

"Deep Thoughts" by Tuff Tiger.

best....sock....ever!

It seems to me a lot of fans on both sides could learn alot from Tuff Tiger.

I reserve Hate for Bin Ladden, and his band of cronies.

This is a football game, with out both teams it does not happen.

No hate here, I like the Missouri fans.

And the only thing that is important in college football is the scoreboard.

History tradition we beat you 999 times, we won 5 NC's on and on, is for losers. Do it here and now.

Win the game, let the actions do the talking.

Thursday will be a top football game so I will enjoy the game and pull for my TAH Tiger"s. All this hate nneds to go away and I don't like it. Too many thng"s can be wrong in this world right now to make a GBR TAH the top important thing other than for about 4 hours. I don"t like all this NU is stupid, no MU is suptid, no NU only ride a tractor, no MU all have meth head, no NU only pick corn, no MU is to stupid ti pick that same corn.

We can all live about a couple 100 mile"S from a nother, not on a nother planet,huh?

When you call a niehgbor stupid casue of a football game it make"s me think may be you know more about it than the one you"re calling?

Good luck to both team"s and fan"s to.

:moreinteresting:nanalama

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

i literally LOLed! it so true.....those crazy mfers arent even smart enought to pick corn!!! haha

History tradition we beat you 999 times, we won 5 NC's on and on, is for losers. Do it here and now.

I was ok with Missouri till they pop and beer on us and keyed our cars so not too hard to justify some very hard feelings. I would rank MU fans with Colorado

You guys assume the N on your helmets means you're automatically better.

No, YOU assume that. You say it over and over. Repeating this 1,000 times will not make it our assumption. When we've been telling you that we think we'll win this week, pretty much every single person has cited specific examples, whether that be rankings on offense, defense, rushing or whatever, opponents we've played/you've played, players on each team, etc. Missouri Fan responds with tripe like this. And Tiger Tim's decades-old criminal reports.

Get it straight.

Mizzou has been good for a while now, and really good for a few years. You will have your hands full on thursday and in the years to come. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll feel less depressed when you lose.

:facepalm:

Define "really good."

The reason you get no respect around here is your constant insistence that you have done something worthy of being called "really good." You haven't. The sooner you realize that, the better you'll feel after your next game.

I was ok with Missouri till they pop and beer on us and keyed our cars so not too hard to justify some very hard feelings. I would rank MU fans with Colorado

It constantly amazes me how many people claim they have been treated so incredibly poorly at a ballgame. I love "urban legends" of college football.

It constantly amazes me how many people claim they have been treated so incredibly poorly at a ballgame. I love "urban legends" of college football.

it is usually the ones that deserved to be treated badly by other fans that complain the loudest

Sorry Buff. These are personal experiences that many of us have had. I've been to Boulder and seen some of the rudest people in my life before, during and after the game. While all teams have their idiots and poor sports it seems a larger percentage of CU fans fit that description. Our vehicle was egged and keyed there. I had beer poured on us as we left the stadium. Yelled at and taunted the evening we arrived. You name it and then we all have seen the behavoir displayed on television of their fans. Clearing out a whole section of students because of their actions, throwing snowballs or batteries, lazer lighting opposing players. If you want to do something about it I'm afraid you need to address it with CU fans and not on a Husker board.

Sorry Buff. These are personal experiences that many of us have had. I've been to Boulder and seen some of the rudest people in my life before, during and after the game. While all teams have their idiots and poor sports it seems a larger percentage of CU fans fit that description. Our vehicle was egged and keyed there. I had beer poured on us as we left the stadium. Yelled at and taunted the evening we arrived. You name it and then we all have seen the behavoir displayed on television of their fans. Clearing out a whole section of students because of their actions, throwing snowballs or batteries, lazer lighting opposing players. If you want to do something about it I'm afraid you need to address it with CU fans and not on a Husker board.

Sorry to disagree, but there are a lot of things that get blown out of proportion and become mythical. If we added the number of Husker grandmas getting urine dumped on them at Boulder and Columbia we could muster enough folks for your 301st sellout. One person can claim horrible treatment and then 10 other people become that one person's experience and so forth. I know we won't see eye to eye on this because it has become a crutch for some.

I have most likely attended more games accross the country than the vast majority on here. Age does that, and I have never had a problem in any way at Missouri, Colorado, Kansas State, Iowa State, Texas, Oklahoma, Baylor, Lubbock, SC, UCLA, Michigan, Tenn, Bama, Auburn, South Carolina, Clemson, Virginia, Army, Notre Dame and the list goes on.

If you are looking for trouble, you will find trouble. If you are looking to have good clean fun and stay sober you will have very few problems anywhere you go.

I get tired of hearing how bad other fan bases are. Until I see it I do not believe it. I have seen drunken idiots get into fights at games no question, but they normally go what they asked for. Now if you are only talking student section, you open your mouth your gona find it instantly. Young and dumb would be the word is my guess.

Respect your opponent.

Every program has its idiots, even ours. But 95% of the fans at any major program are just like our good fans. You align yourself with that group you will find that they are as alarmed about a problem as you are.

I have never had my tires cut, my truck keyed, or anything thrown on my vehicle. And I have never seen it happen anywhere, anytime, any place. I have attended well over 200 college football games in my life time. But on here it seems everyone has had it happen or happen to their family. I am sorry if it happened, but I will not judge a fan base by it.

I have most likely attended more games accross the country than the vast majority on here. Age does that, and I have never had a problem in any way at Missouri, Colorado, Kansas State, Iowa State, Texas, Oklahoma, Baylor, Lubbock, SC, UCLA, Michigan, Tenn, Bama, Auburn, South Carolina, Clemson, Virginia, Army, Notre Dame and the list goes on.

If you are looking for trouble, you will find trouble. If you are looking to have good clean fun and stay sober you will have very few problems anywhere you go.

I get tired of hearing how bad other fan bases are. Until I see it I do not believe it. I have seen drunken idiots get into fights at games no question, but they normally go what they asked for. Now if you are only talking student section, you open your mouth your gona find it instantly. Young and dumb would be the word is my guess.

Respect your opponent.

Every program has its idiots, even ours. But 95% of the fans at any major program are just like our good fans. You align yourself with that group you will find that they are as alarmed about a problem as you are.

I have never had my tires cut, my truck keyed, or anything thrown on my vehicle. And I have never seen it happen anywhere, anytime, any place. I have attended well over 200 college football games in my life time. But on here it seems everyone has had it happen or happen to their family. I am sorry if it happened, but I will not judge a fan base by it.

I am envious to say the least.........

Sorry but I did absolutely nothing to have beer poured on us from above as we left Folsom nor was I doing anything to get my vehicle damaged other than sleeping in our room. My crime would be wearing red and having a Nebraska license plate. You failed to mention the in stadium incidents I mentioned BB or do you attribute that to myths also.. I'm pretty sure I saw an entire student section removed during a beating the Huskers put on you. I'm pretty sure I saw the lazer light shining on an OK State qb during a play but maybe ESPN doctored up the video's. These and the buff's poor attitudes are not myths, they are factual and reported by a lot of Husker fans that attend games in Boulder. I've been there. Don't try and bs me.