MU game weather

Accuweather now has Thursday upgraded to 'Torrential rain'. I'm not used to seeing that forecast outside of a hurricane zone. The good news is that both teams have 9 days to get over their colds before their next opponents.

Actually, Accuweather shows the rain ending at 8:00. God loves Mizzou. And with the additional Karma of Chase Daniel on the sideline... well... you know.

Accu Weather is usually pretty good unfortunately. I saw the word torrential as well, they usually don't exaggerate unless it's nearly a sure thing.

I can't decide if this is good or bad for my Tigers. I guess it depends on how torrential it is. :dunno

I know I'm going to be one sad panda if I have to stand in torrential rain for 4 hours and then the Tigers lose......but that's not going to happen (the losing part).

So what you're saying is Gabbert won't be standing in a pool of his own urine when he sees Ndamukong Suh break through the line. :hellloooo

That's presuming Gabbert ever sees Suh coming. Or Allen. Or Crick. Or Compton. Or Turner. Or Meredith. Or Hagg.

Presuming these guys are even still playing after the 1st quarter when they suffer whiplash from watching Gabbert gun tight spirals past their heads.

By the way, watch for Compton to rethink his decision to play for the Huskers and transfer back to God's country in 2010. LOL.....

On another note:

1620 featured this initial post on their radio show this afternoon.

They were making fun of it and the reference of Helu being a 'MUDDER'.

Nice job.

Torrential downpour with severe thunderstorms is the latest forecast.

This worries me a lot to be honest. Rain tends to reduce the advantage of quickness and speed and favors power.

mizzery has power?

No... That's why he's saying it worries him. Nebraska has the power and Mizzou seems to have an edge at their skill position players in speed and quickness. Doc's a Mizzou fan if you didn't know...

Rain typically favors the running game and slows the passing game.

If Nebraska is able to stack the box against the run and let the weather take care of the passing game, I doubt Missouri scores 10 points.

mizzou has had some great passing days in rain. Rain doesnt bother me as much as wind.

If Nebraska is able to stack the box against the run and let the weather take care of the passing game, I doubt Missouri scores 10 points.

mizzou has had some great passing days in rain. Rain doesnt bother me as much as wind.

Blaine Gabbert can't channel the ghosts of Tigers past. He'll have to do it on his own, and while he might, the "typical" affect rain has on a passing game is poor.

Maybe Gabbert throws for 350 in the rain. Maybe the rain clears up and isn't a factor. Who knows.

Actually, Accuweather shows the rain ending at 8:00. God loves Mizzou. And with the additional Karma of Chase Daniel on the sideline... well... you know.

The Weather Channel predicts chances of rain at:

8pm - 70%

9pm - 70%

10pm - 70%

11pm - 80%

It's likely to be raining, at least to some degree, all game long.

Blaine Gabbert can't channel the ghosts of Tigers past. He'll have to do it on his own, and while he might, the "typical" affect rain has on a passing game is poor.

Maybe Gabbert throws for 350 in the rain. Maybe the rain clears up and isn't a factor. Who knows.

thats true, but lets also remember he did grow up in MO, not arizona or something. chances are he has played in weather like this plenty of times. I know i can easily recall atleast 5 games with weather very similar that i played in