MU game weather

Tuff as Rain!

Has Tuff Tiger been around? I haven't seen him at all...

I"m here. Plus also is now up 80% chance Tuff as Rain on game night. This can be good for my Tiger"s as you rember from ago.

I'll be at top drawer game 5 or so for some beer"s and visit"s outside Stadium. probaly around LOT A with friend"s some which are GBR fan"s . Can be you can see me, but who can know?

If you"re at game have good time. But watch for young pup"s that can have beer brain and act a fool.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

:clap:wasted:clap

Tuff as Rain!

I"m here. Plus also is now up 80% chance Tuff as Rain on game night. This can be good for my Tiger"s as you rember from ago.

I'll be at top drawer game 5 or so for some beer"s and visit"s outside Stadium. probaly around LOT A with friend"s some which are GBR fan"s . Can be you can see me, but who can know?

If you"re at game have good time. But watch for young pup"s that can have beer brain and act a fool.

TuffTiger

LOL!!!! :hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

(Any interpreters, please????)

Tuff as Rain!

TuffTiger

"I am here. Heard its now an 80% chance of rain on game night. This could be good for my team if you remember from games before.

I will arive at the game around 5 for some social drinking and to visit with friends. I will be around Lot A with some pals of mine that are husker fans. Maybe you will see me, but maybe not.

If you are going to the game have a good time. But be mindful of young drunks because they can sometimes be foolish"

:clap

Tuff as Rain!

TuffTiger

"I am here. Heard its now an 80% chance of rain on game night. This could be good for my team if you remember from games before.

I will arive at the game around 5 for some social drinking and to visit with friends. I will be around Lot A with some pals of mine that are husker fans. Maybe you will see me, but maybe not.

If you are going to the game have a good time. But be mindful of young drunks because they can sometimes be foolish"

Looks like the forecast is a 40% to 50% chance of showers with accumulation of an inch or more. Winds @ 6 to 10 mph. A sloppy turf would not bode well for our running game. MU passing attack could be hindered as well. I hope Helu is a "MUDDER" :dumdum:horns2

Faurot Field, is fieldturf with excellent drainage. Other than wet game balls shouldn't be too much of an issue.

So what you're saying is Gabbert won't be standing in a pool of his own urine when he sees Ndamukong Suh break through the line. :hellloooo

Tuff as Rain!

TuffTiger

Thanks fro...not many on this board speak Missourian. :lol:

Tuff as Rain!

TuffTiger

:clap:clap:clap Thanks Fro!!

So what you're saying is Gabbert won't be standing in a pool of his own urine when he sees Ndamukong Suh break through the line. :hellloooo

That's presuming Gabbert ever sees Suh coming. Or Allen. Or Crick. Or Compton. Or Turner. Or Meredith. Or Hagg.

Presuming these guys are even still playing after the 1st quarter when they suffer whiplash from watching Gabbert gun tight spirals past their heads.

By the way, watch for Compton to rethink his decision to play for the Huskers and transfer back to God's country in 2010. LOL.....

On another note:

1620 featured this initial post on their radio show this afternoon.

They were making fun of it and the reference of Helu being a 'MUDDER'.

Nice job.