MU game weather

Looks like the forecast is a 40% to 50% chance of showers with accumulation of an inch or more. Winds @ 6 to 10 mph. A sloppy turf would not bode well for our running game. MU passing attack could be hindered as well. I hope Helu is a "MUDDER" :dumdum:horns2

Faurot Field, is fieldturf with excellent drainage. Other than wet game balls shouldn't be too much of an issue.

Looks like the forecast is a 40% to 50% chance of showers with accumulation of an inch or more. Winds @ 6 to 10 mph. A sloppy turf would not bode well for our running game. MU passing attack could be hindered as well. I hope Helu is a "MUDDER" :dumdum:horns2

Faurot Field, is fieldturf with excellent drainage. Other than wet game balls shouldn't be too much of an issue.

My bad, I thought Faurot field was still grass :dumdum

Its been a pretty solid forecast. Past 4 days have predicted showers and thunderstorms in the area during the day. With a chance of showers overnight. Since it is a late game, its possible the rain will move on by kickoff and only isolated showers during the game.

Tuff as Rain!

Has Tuff Tiger been around? I haven't seen him at all...

I"m here. Plus also is now up 80% chance Tuff as Rain on game night. This can be good for my Tiger"s as you rember from ago.

I'll be at top drawer game 5 or so for some beer"s and visit"s outside Stadium. probaly around LOT A with friend"s some which are GBR fan"s . Can be you can see me, but who can know?

If you"re at game have good time. But watch for young pup"s that can have beer brain and act a fool.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger