Columbia bars after the romping...

Okay, since MizzouBob outed me, I'll fess up. Win or loose, stay AWAY from Harpos. It's a hardcore Mizzou bar and I don't think you want to walk in there wearing nub swag.

Stay away from any place that is Oprah's name spelled backwards.

I was actually wondering about the Oprah connection. :lol:

Sorry for not being clear with my question. We have a couple hotel rooms for the night so maybe we will just hang out at the hotel bar afterwards. Thanks for everyones input.

With the attitude of most of the Miz-poop trollers who have chosen to post here in the lastfew days I have decided not to contribute to the economy of Columbia. We'll bring our own tailgate refreshments, we'll stay someplace else and we'll take a soda-pop and a couple bags of peanuts with us to the game.

I know this sounds petty but I expect to be treated by others as I treat them and it doesn't sound like Mizzou fans want to be anything other than hostile.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

With the attitude of most of the Miz-poop trollers who have chosen to post here in the lastfew days I have decided not to contribute to the economy of Columbia. We'll bring our own tailgate refreshments, we'll stay someplace else and we'll take a soda-pop and a couple bags of peanuts with us to the game.

I know this sounds petty but I expect to be treated by others as I treat them and it doesn't sound like Mizzou fans want to be anything other than hostile.

T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Thats not petty... why support an economy that treats you like Saddam did the Kurds (that might be an extreme comparison)? I did the same thing when I went to mizzery, it was horrible from start to finish and I refused to pump one cent into the town that treats visitors the way mizzery did. I had less than a quarter tank of gas left when we left, but I didnt care if we ran out on I-70 trying to find another station... the treatment was GOD awful and Columbia doesnt deserve Husker dollars.

Haven't evah made the trip to Missourah and likely never will being a left coast denizen. Sounds like I won't be missing much. Skersfan may have a different opinion since it's a relative thing. :) I'm also sure there are MU fans that feel the same way about NU. no accounting for taste though. :dunno

If they serve Newcastle in Missery then things can't be completely bad, can they?

GBR

Yeah, actually, I would stick with places like the Heidelberg or Boone Tavern. They're more restaurants. You're likely to catch much less flack. An older crowd. I hope you don't catch too much flack... if you do, may it all be good natured. Still, people will be drinking early and often, especially with the Cardinals playing around 5 p.m. The bars will be packed.

Haven't evah made the trip to Missourah and likely never will being a left coast denizen. Sounds like I won't be missing much. Skersfan may have a different opinion since it's a relative thing. :) I'm also sure there are MU fans that feel the same way about NU. no accounting for taste though. :dunno

If they serve Newcastle in Missery then things can't be completely bad, can they?

GBR

Newcastle is a fine beverage, but ranks second to Stella Artois. I still enjoy a newkie brown, but the blonde beauty of a Stella is something every man should try!

:laughpound Take it from me, from experience, after we win, get the hell out of town. Missouri fans aren't that good of sportsmen for the most part - especially if they have been drinking.

in the past people have stayed in KC and left after the game to return with a designated driver you can have a few in the car as you celebrate and listen to KFAB post game Party in KC Friday or Thursday late!