Columbia bars after the romping...

In Columbia, most bars will close around 1 or 1:30.

In St. Louis, we have a number of 3 a.m. bars, and a short jaunt over the Mississippi into Illinois, you can drink until 6 or 7... sh#t... 24 hours.

Yeah but most of those joints don't have windows......................

In Columbia, most bars will close around 1 or 1:30.

In St. Louis, we have a number of 3 a.m. bars, and a short jaunt over the Mississippi into Illinois, you can drink until 6 or 7... sh#t... 24 hours.

Yeah but most of those joints don't have windows......................

HA! Very true! But they provide much better scenary inside.

Haven't evah made the trip to Missourah and likely never will being a left coast denizen. Sounds like I won't be missing much. Skersfan may have a different opinion since it's a relative thing. :) I'm also sure there are MU fans that feel the same way about NU. no accounting for taste though. :dunno

If they serve Newcastle in Missery then things can't be completely bad, can they?

GBR

Newcastle is a fine beverage, but ranks second to Stella Artois. I still enjoy a newkie brown, but the blonde beauty of a Stella is something every man should try!

If you'd like to expand your horizons a bit you could try some local beers. There is a brand new bar on Broadway called the 'Broadway Brewery' (original, huh?). They have great micro brews. I especially like their Rye beer. Schlafly (from STL) and Boulevard (from KC) beers are also both good and you'll find them on tap at almost any bar in Columbia.

If you'd like to try some great food in Columbia go to Murry's. It's south of the stadium and away from the crazies. http://www.murrysrestaurant.net/

My second favorite place to eat is Flat Branch. Also have good beers and great food in a casual atmosphere. They usually close at Midnight on a Thursday, but might stay open until 1AM considering the rush they'll get after the game. http://www.flatbranch.com/home.asp

Okay, since MizzouBob outed me, I'll fess up. Win or loose, stay AWAY from Harpos.

ha-ha! for fun!

bet you'd direct hasidic jews to aryan nation meeting for the lulz.

The next time I just happen to run into some hasidic jews and an aryan nation meeting, you never know. :wtf

got that right. I found them downright nasty last time I attended a game there - during the Solich era.

Flying in from Florida to attend the game - but will head back to hotel in KCMo right after the game - no way will I stay in Columbia.

See, that's just pathetic-I swear to God that these scumbags are worse than CU fans-a lot worse actually.

got that right. I found them downright nasty last time I attended a game there - during the Solich era.

Flying in from Florida to attend the game - but will head back to hotel in KCMo right after the game - no way will I stay in Columbia.

See, that's just pathetic-I swear to God that these scumbags are worse than CU fans-a lot worse actually.

Sure, some are. But the guys posting on this thread have been fine.

:wasted

:wtf

you intentionally direct a husker fan to a known tiger bar ('cause that would be teh FUNNY!1!!) and then use a W T F icon when you're called on it.

pretty clueless, even by missouri standards.

I must admit hack i only took the original poster half serious. It would be like me posting last year. "hey! Any Tiger bars there in Lincoln?" the answer is well....duh. what do you think. But I am sure there are places were he can go without issue.

I always laugh at the how MU fans are horible talk. Truth is, quite often you will hear other fans from other teams say very nice things about MU fans. Much like they do to husker fans. Maybe its just you and ku that they have problems with? Even then, I always smile when i read "Mu fans are awful! the Worst ever. Have you heard what they do?? Its not even safe to go to a game there!!!.....well...No...I havent actually BEEN to a game in Columbia....But....Thats what I heard...on a message board" :wacko::clap