Columbia bars after the romping...

Okay, since MizzouBob outed me, I'll fess up. Win or loose, stay AWAY from Harpos. It's a hardcore Mizzou bar and I don't think you want to walk in there wearing nub swag.

Had I thought you were being serious, I wouldn't have directed you there. It sounded like an odd question. Kind of like, where is a good bar in Boston to have a drink with Yankee fans after a game. Ain't no such animal. I thought you were joking.

Probably best to take your own and have them on the road out of town. As long as you aren't driving. Be safe buddy.

Okay, since MizzouBob outed me, I'll fess up. Win or loose, stay AWAY from Harpos. It's a hardcore Mizzou bar and I don't think you want to walk in there wearing nub swag.

Had I thought you were being serious, I wouldn't have directed you there. It sounded like an odd question. Kind of like, where is a good bar in Boston to have a drink with Yankee fans after a game. Ain't no such animal. I thought you were joking.

Probably best to take your own and have them on the road out of town. As long as you aren't driving. Be safe buddy.

Ever heard of open container laws? Yes they do apply to passengers as well.

Ever heard of open container laws? Yes they do apply to passengers as well.

Sure, I've heard of open container laws. Most people are smart enough not to roll around swigging out of a beer bottle, in plain view or not. However, a mixed drink can be easily concealed in a standard drink cup. As long as the driver isn't drinking, I see no issue. Jeez, does everything on this board have to turn into an argument?

Is this better? OP, start drinking at a tailgate party, drink more at the stadium, drink more after the game at a bar, hop in your car and drive home.

Missouri does NOT have an open container law...

Wikipedia tells me so.

I have never been to Columbia for a husker game, but from the sounds of it they take the term "hostile environment" to another level. Be safe my friend.

LOL no they don't, but does that mean a said person is going to stop at the last rest stop before entering either Kansas or Nebraska and drop off the empty bottles, and not open another one one they are past?

In either case, I was joking.

Missouri does NOT have an open container law...

Wikipedia tells me so.

I have never been to Columbia for a husker game, but from the sounds of it they take the term "hostile environment" to another level. Be safe my friend.

LOL no they don't, but does that mean a said people are going to stop at the last rest stop before entering either Kansas or Nebraska and drop off the empty bottles, and not open another one once they are past?

In either case, I was joking.