Todd McShay picks NEBRASKA

mmmtodd

Both basically agreed that Nebraska is the more physical team, and McShay went as far to say that Nebraska will punch missouri in the mouth, and that Mizzou is a 'finesse' team. Talked some about how Helu should be able to find room to run. Kiper said the game hinges on Suh, surprise suprise, and that if he has a 'good' game, Mizzou has a chance with Gabbert being such a big strong quarterback, but if Suh is causing trouble and in the backfield, then Nebraska rolls. McShay needled Kiper a bit for his lack of a real pick, asking him if he was picking both teams to win...Kiper still wussed out, never making a clear choice.

these guys both picked the winner of last weeks thursday nighter, so lets hope they keep it up!

Both basically agreed that Nebraska is the more physical team, and McShay went as far to say that Nebraska will punch missouri in the mouth, and that Mizzou is a 'finesse' team. Talked some about how Helu should be able to find room to run. Kiper said the game hinges on Suh, surprise suprise, and that if he has a 'good' game, Mizzou has a chance with Gabbert being such a big strong quarterback, but if Suh is causing trouble and in the backfield, then Nebraska rolls. McShay needled Kiper a bit for his lack of a real pick, asking him if he was picking both teams to win...Kiper still wussed out, never making a clear choice.

these guys both picked the winner of last weeks thursday nighter, so lets hope they keep it up!

Kiper's a douche bag!!

Personally, I don't care what any of those guys have to say (yeah, I think they are all idiots)...I think it has to be done on the field, and no matter what they think, or say, it is still smash mouth football, and whoever shows up, does the job will usually win.

It is just like the polls...they mean absolutely nothing early in the season. Hopefully by late in the season it is obvious who the best teams really are...

I had a dream, Suh was breaking through a Mizzou Offensive Line, and kept swatting down the ball like he did against Taylor, I see getting the record of knockdowns in this game. I also see Crick or Suh hitting Gabbert a few times, causing miscues, and fumbled handoffs.

I had a dream, Suh was breaking through a Mizzou Offensive Line, and kept swatting down the ball like he did against Taylor, I see getting the record of knockdowns in this game. I also see Crick or Suh hitting Gabbert a few times, causing miscues, and fumbled handoffs.

was it a wet dream?

meaning... did the rain play a big role? :blink:

was it a wet dream?

meaning... did the rain play a big role? :blink:

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Kiper's a douche bag!!

Not a big fan of Kiper at all but I don't mind McShay. He seems to really know his stuff. GO BIG RED!!!!

Kiper is really high on Suh. He has him as his top DL, and top 3 pick in the draft.

So is, and does, everyone else. That doesn't mean Kiper knows his ass from a hole in the ground!! If he didn't think Suh was a top 3 pick he'd be even more of an idiot than I already think he is!!

Suh should be playing on Sundays not against a bunch of boys from Missouri. He is a man giant and he will throw the Tigers around till they turn to cream! :hellloooo