FIRST HALF PLAY CALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Watson, I don't want him gone... but the playcalling was not good in this game.

This is how I feel. Now that I'm less pissed, lol! I think it comes down to the game plan maybe being more around not being in a monsoon. Maybe mizzou can say the same things to an extent. their best plays were the running game and screen type plays yet they got away from it.

So I'm not the only one questioning why they kept having a guy with a bad fingure in the middle of a downpour in shotgun all night?

Did Nebraska lose the fullback and forget that missou weakness was against the run? <_<

This did not feel like a feel good win, but I guess you take what you can get.

It should be replying about the first 3 quarters calling by the way ;)

I really don't think so. Our O-line wasn't doing well, and when that happens the whole offense gets affected. With the rain what it was, the passing game was going to take a hit and we saw this on both sides.

We're lucky to have Watson and it's just shocking how people are willing to throw him under the bus.

Life would be a LOT worse without him.

Really ??????

Yea he is pretty good against the sun belt but what about real competition????

Just look at his track record against good teams i.e. VT this year.

Mizzou was no OU, UT or VT on "D"

The man does not try to establish anything. It's helter skelter out there.

We need an offense that plays like the "D"

Watson's track record against good teams?

We struggled, but we're breaking in a hell of a lot of new starters, keep that in mind.

Who's our go-to guy on offense? Our QB just made his fifth start after receiving almost no big time college playing experience beforehand. He's in his third year in the program.

Our offense has not been the problem for years, but we're missing a few guys named Ganz, Swift, Peterson, and Lucky right now. (Yeah, even Lucky - but Helu's a beast, too.)

God, this #@#$ is just disgusting. NU played and won the game. Granted there was some strange playcalling but I have faith in Watson to get it done.

MU was putting 8 in the box and that was stuffing our running game for the majority of the game, as Lee was off the first few quarters.

Quit calling for peoples heads NU fans. God damn.

:boxosoap:restore:boxosoap I just don't understand not running on a poor run defense!!!!!!!!!! On top of not covering a QB draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean for the #1 run defense and all!!Unaceptable for a B12 championship!!!!!!!!!! :boxosoap

I have to agree. I saw you guys run on Virginia Tech so I knew you could run on Missouri.

:boxosoap:restore:boxosoap I just don't understand not running on a poor run defense!!!!!!!!!! On top of not covering a QB draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean for the #1 run defense and all!!Unaceptable for a B12 championship!!!!!!!!!! :boxosoap

I have to agree. I saw you guys run on Virginia Tech so I knew you could run on Missouri.

Well I think Mizzou was starting to key on the run even more as things went on because of the rain. VT actually seemed to be wanting to force us to not score on a big play and it worked out for them.

I agree, I think we should have ran it more as well but hey we did what we needed to do when we needed to do it.

I noticed that from the beginning. It's was as though Watson reverted back to Callahan when he was so insistent on throwing ball when it clearly wasn't working. I think we'll hear Watson come back with something along the lines of MU was stacking the line with 8 defensive players so the run wouldn't work and they had to pass.

But a win is a win and NU didn't give up.

I like Watson, I don't want him gone... but the playcalling was not good in this game.

exactly......Wats is typically challenged by good defensive coordinators. it is suprising it took him so long to run the 2 TE set power running formation.....no screens, no draws, no shovel passes...you have to change things up when you go 3 and out.........