For those of you who were at the game...

I was pleasantly surprised with the Mizzou fans. We sat close to the student section and the Mizzou fans, for the most part, were respectful. Two people we sat next to traded friendly smack talk, but it was all in good fun. A few people yelled some obscenities at us, and one guy gave me a good shoulder in the concourse, but those fans were in the minority. I'm sure there are people like that at UNL games too. But overall, a very good experience. I'm glad I went! GO BIG RED!

I was pleasantly surprised with the Mizzou fans. We sat close to the student section and the Mizzou fans, for the most part, were respectful. Two people we sat next to traded friendly smack talk, but it was all in good fun. A few people yelled some obscenities at us, and one guy gave me a good shoulder in the concourse, but those fans were in the minority. I'm sure there are people like that at UNL games too. But overall, a very good experience. I'm glad I went! GO BIG RED!

Good to hear! Shows most Mizzou fans are good people!

Good to hear! Shows most Mizzou fans are good people!

I have been there many a time... and yes, MU fans are, generally, a great group

Better than my first and ONLY experience in Columbia, though it wasnt a football.

I went there for a basketball game between the Huskers and Tigers. Mizzou won.

When i walked out to my red Ford Probe, someone spray painted on my car F$&* the Huskers in yellow on it and smashed my rear window. I called the police, but 1 hour and 30 min later, i just decided to go home.

fans were great. We had a few d bags with red on though, but husker fans stepped up, took care of things in the stands and all was ok. I had a great time. Always have had a great time in Columbia.I kinda think, short of vandalism, you go looking for trouble you will find it. I always have a great time and seem to find the opponent fans who do as well. Tiger fans were great. great facilites(short of the power outage) and fun time.

I had good time, but to much wet rain and not much TUFF as Rain. Talked to some GBR fan"s :cheers .

I remebr last year after you're GBR loss to TAR, then GBR got on hot streak, right? Hope my Tiger can learn from this an fix the mistake they made.

Kind a funny to be at game an no PA to tell you any thing or knwo what penalty against was. New scor board was broke, to. Never been so wet ever.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

We had batteries thrown at us while tailgating. Thought that was interesting.

I didn't mind though, after that long day of tailgating, we needed the energy. zing.

I am sure they save all their used batteries for this purpose...after they get done with them in their vibrators. :clap

i attended the game with several tiger fans and during tailgating and through 3 quarters i was on the receiving end of many obscenities. most were pretty lame, "hey sorry you guys suck", "stupid nebraska hat", "f*&$ the huskers". most of the older generation (out of college) were great company and i enjoyed watching the game with them. students were...students. it happens. still had a great time

my 4th trip to columbia and these were the best fans so far. Very polite and fun to tailgate with. Some guy threw a beer at us, but we laughed it off, (it didn't hit us) and the mizzou guys in the next tent laid into them pretty good.

At the stadium there were two missouri a-holes behind us. Talking stupid smack and being drunk jerks. Then in the 4th quarter they shut up pretty quick and left early. for the record, during the 4th quarter some nebraska guys in front of me were the a-holes.

I had a lot of fun with fans of both colors around me. a lot of good people go to college football games--it is just a few people who are jerks.