3 Reasons I dislike Mike Leach, share yours!

I for one am hating on the TTech fans here who are typing with an accent.

a pirate accent?

LOL. Over the weekend we were at a friend house for their daughters birthday party when one of her uncle's said - Y'all going to watch the game (Cowboy's fan)? Our seven year old daughter turn to me and asked "What's a y'all?". The grandmother looked at our daughter and said "it's a made up word that makes people sound like idiots when they use it." My daughter looked back at me - then went back to her cake with a chuckle.

I for one am hating on the TTech fans here who are typing with an accent.

a pirate accent?

LOL. Over the weekend we were at a friend house for their daughters birthday party when one of her uncle's said - Y'all going to watch the game (Cowboy's fan)? Our seven year old daughter turn to me and asked "What's a y'all?". The grandmother looked at our daughter and said "it's a made up word that makes people sound like idiots when they use it." My daughter looked back at me - then went back to her cake with a chuckle.

In Yankeeland, grandma is correct. Y'all just don't know any better. Bless your hearts.

Hey RaiderMan, You got a full size sig to go with that avatar?

I'll ask the creator to send it and post it here later today. :)

God would do that for you? If you've got that kind of pull with the Man Upstairs, have him send Ms. Milani over to my house so I can be her Cabana Boy.

Count me among those liking Leach. I don't get the notion that his offense is a "gimmick." It operates under the same rules as everyone else's, it just creates mismatches that teams cannot cope with. Leach's offense is unique in much the same was as Osborne's crazy-strong rushing attack was unique in the 90s.

Sure, I've had issues with some of the conduct Leach has had over the years, but there isn't a coach out there whose conduct I haven't questioned at one time or another, Husker coaches included.

Hey RaiderMan, You got a full size sig to go with that avatar?

I'll ask the creator to send it and post it here later today. :)

God would do that for you? If you've got that kind of pull with the Man Upstairs, have him send Ms. Milani over to my house so I can be her Cabana Boy.

Count me among those liking Leach. I don't get the notion that his offense is a "gimmick." It operates under the same rules as everyone else's, it just creates mismatches that teams cannot cope with. Leach's offense is unique in much the same was as Osborne's crazy-strong rushing attack was unique in the 90s.

Sure, I've had issues with some of the conduct Leach has had over the years, but there isn't a coach out there whose conduct I haven't questioned at one time or another, Husker coaches included.

But see....

...Osborne played defense too....something Leach hasn't quite figured out.

But see....

This is true, but not relevant to a conversation about Leach's "gimmick" offense.

Think how many games TT could win if they upgraded their defense. They could be a legit power, but for whatever reason, Leach refuses to work on his defense. I'm not complaining.

But see....

This is true, but not relevant to a conversation about Leach's "gimmick" offense.

Think how many games TT could win if they upgraded their defense. They could be a legit power, but for whatever reason, Leach refuses to work on his defense. I'm not complaining.

It is not that he refuses to work on his defense, it is just that the caliber of athlete willing to come to Tech to play defense has not caught up with the type of athletes that come to play in his offense.

It is not that he refuses to work on his defense, it is just that the caliber of athlete willing to come to Tech to play defense has not caught up with the type of athletes that come to play in his offense.

That's a chicken-or-egg debate. Do you do better because you have better athletes or do you get better athletes because you do better? Hard to say.

That's a chicken-or-egg debate. Do you do better because you have better athletes or do you get better athletes because you do better? Hard to say.

Not a chicken and egg debate. Over the past 3 years Tech has recruited some of the best defensive talent in our program's history (finally!). Tech's defense will improve greatly over the next few years.