3 Reasons I dislike Mike Leach, share yours!

1. Before he got into coaching Leach's primary focus in life was on studying law. Maybe it's just me but he has always come accross to me as reptilian in nature and looked like he belonged on one of those 1-800 Personal injury commercials. That combined with never playing a down of football and a lack of knowledge on the fundamentals of defense make me dislike his resume.

2. Leach conducts himself like a backwoods hick in his speech, body language and mannerisms. There is obviously a fundamental lack of serious respect between the coach and his players which has been demonstrated in the past and plays out for everyone to see when many of the players look and act like prison yard thugs. This makes me dislike him as a person.

3. With arrogance that makes Kanye West look modest. Leach leads his team to 84-7 wins over Division II schools echoing the mantra, "I'm just running my offense." Running up the score on anyone his Red Raiders get an advantage, showing a complect lack of sportsmanship and general respect of others combined with his loose handle on his players makes me dislike Mike Leach the coach.

Please, share your opinions.