3 Reasons I dislike Mike Leach, share yours!

I've never had a problem with him.

Ditto. He's a great coach, funny guy, and one that really cares for his players.

Wrong. If he actually cared about his players, he'd prepare them for the next level by giving them a chance to talk to the media. Instead their first try at talking to someone under pressure is at the combine. Any wonder why Crabtree falls in the draft.

He's Entertaining? He's hilarious? He's a great coach? Tell me how the first two aren't opinion, then show me what he's done to make him being a "Great Coach" an accurate statement.

Because they are statements of fact. Had one said they think he is a great coach, and they think he is funny and think he in entertaining those are opinions.

He took a really bad program and made them better than respectable is what makes him a great coach.

This stuff isn't as difficult as you make it out to be.

He's Entertaining? He's hilarious? He's a great coach? Tell me how the first two aren't opinion, then show me what he's done to make him being a "Great Coach" an accurate statement.

whoa grasshopper...

whether someone is a great coach (or not) is also an opinion.

it's a message board.

it's loaded with opinions.

I agree with that Clone.

It is my OPINION (since there is a basic misunderstanding of the term for some) that he's not entertaining, he's annoying! He's not funny, he's obnoxious! Finally, he's not a great coach. He's an average coach at best. He Inherited an Average football team from another average coach in Spike Dykes. He took the average team to a couple of average bowls. His football team is still completely average and as long as he continues to coach the same way they always will be. His greatest accomplishments include upsetting the number one team and sharing a divisional title. So that is my opinion included some things we call "facts" that are accurate to back up what still consists of my "opinion."

Y'all are free to debate the good or bad of Coach Leach all you want but for most Tech fans it's a simple matter. No school has more fun with its football program than Texas Tech. Mike Leach made that happen. So, for the most part, we don't really care what any outsider thinks about him. Show me a coach with a parking space as cool as Capt. Leach, and maybe we'll talk.

kdtsap.jpg

I agree with that Clone.

It is my OPINION (since there is a basic misunderstanding of the term for some) that he's not entertaining, he's annoying! He's not funny, he's obnoxious! Finally, he's not a great coach. He's an average coach at best. He Inherited an Average football team from another average coach in Spike Dykes. He took the average team to a couple of average bowls. His football team is still completely average and as long as he continues to coach the same way they always will be. His greatest accomplishments include upsetting the number one team and sharing a divisional title. So that is my opinion included some things we call "facts" that are accurate to back up what still consists of my "opinion."

You are wrong.

RaiderMan, that is the best.

Thanks Vince. Your avatar/name combo crack me up. Too many people forget that it's all about having fun. Anyway, Leach is a good coach. Is he perfect? Nope, but he's the best man for the Tech job. And his lengthy tenure as Tech's head coach is paying dividends in recruiting. Tech will take another step-up in program quality beginning next year and over the next 2-3 years, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Because they are statements of fact. Had one said they think he is a great coach, and they think he is funny and think he in entertaining those are opinions.

He took a really bad program and made them better than respectable is what makes him a great coach.

This stuff isn't as difficult as you make it out to be.

No they aren't. Pretty basic knowledge tells you those are opinions.