ESPN Heisman Voting Poll

I think the next fun to be had from this poll is by lurking other boards to get their reaction whenever they notice.

And copy/paste the posts here...

Instead of "abuse," I think it's safer to say that we manipulate the system better than anyone else. Others are doing what we're doing, but not as well as Husker fans.

And the funny thing is, people want to stereotype us into these backward hayseed hicks, yet time and time again we dominate online polls like this. Kind of blows that stereotype up, doesn't it?

I thought we were known as computer nerds that have nothing better to do than dominate online polls... <_<:clap:clap:dumdum

Just to make sure ..we should have CY or whoever voted Iowa State ~11,280,000 votes to vote for Tebow..

We've moved on to the semifinals of the tailgate bracket but have important news to deliver. Page 2 has banned Iowa State from the tournament. We received well over 12,000,000 votes in the most recent round -- and Iowa State received over 94 percent of the votes in its matchup against Louisiana Tech. Based on these unlikely vote totals and results, our tournament committee has advanced Louisiana Tech to the next round.

Tisk Tisk