ESPN Heisman Voting Poll

Never ever give NU fans a board to continuously vote on, we're a tenacious bunch.

Seems like an awful lot of concern for just one vote..Eric Crouch gets one vote, too...

And I'm surprised they haven't named a voting phenomena after us by now..."Nebraska online voting phenomena"...If there's a chance of padding the vote..we have no shame..

Never ever give NU fans a board to continuously vote on, we're a tenacious bunch.

Seems like an awful lot of concern for just one vote..Eric Crouch gets one vote, too...

And I'm surprised they haven't named a voting phenomena after us by now..."Nebraska online voting phenomena"...If there's a chance of padding the vote..we have no shame..

<_<:rollin

<_<:rollin

So I voted again

The system only counts multiple votes per day if you clear all your temporary files in-between voting. I tried voting for Shipley after voting for Suh, and even after an hour, the Shipley vote hadn't been counted. If they counted multiple votes on the same computer, Suh would have 50,000+ now easily. But it's a good thing, in my opinion. It means the poll is actually legit AND Suh still got 10,000 votes in a single day.

He will be #1 by 9 a.m. today.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 12/4/09 at 12:00PM ET. Open to legal residents of the (50) U.S. and DC who are 21 and older as of 9/4/09. Void where prohibited. Read official rules before participating. Please read our privacy and safety policy.

CORRECTION - Ends at or near 10am CDT, 10/13/09, when Ndamukong Suh overtakes the current votes leader.

:horns2:woo:horns2

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 12/4/09 at 12:00PM ET. Open to legal residents of the (50) U.S. and DC who are 21 and older as of 9/4/09. Void where prohibited. Read official rules before participating. Please read our privacy and safety policy.

CORRECTION - Ends at or near 10am CDT, 10/13/09, when Ndamukong Suh overtakes the current votes leader.

:horns2:woo:horns2

:clap

It won't even take that long. Suh should be #1 by 8:35am.