ESPN Heisman Voting Poll

All you people that complain about ESPN talking about our obession and getting overlooked. Please take a step back and think about what is going on here.

You are asking for way too much here.

Maybe.

I realize this is just one example, but there are no maybe's about it.

Almost done with my program to monitor the votes on a votes per minute basis... ill update u when im done. :)

i dont feel any guilt about multiple voting. consider a game situation...

its 4th and goal, and the home crowd is rocking. the offensive line cant hear the snap count, and jump offsides. you could argue that the crowd determined the outcome of a game. all we're doing is working towards getting one of our favorite players some national attention. just because its not within the confines of the 60 minutes on a saturday, doesnt mean our duty as fans is done!

its 4th and goal, and the home crowd is rocking. the offensive line cant hear the snap count, and jump offsides. you could argue that the crowd determined the outcome of a game. all we're doing is working towards getting one of our favorite players some national attention. just because its not within the confines of the 60 minutes on a saturday, doesnt mean our duty as fans is done!

I don't have with voting multiple times, (I have done it), but I do have a problem with having an automatic vote ticker thing.

I don't have with voting multiple times, (I have done it), but I do have a problem with having an automatic vote ticker thing.

oh, ok. if im understanding what epoc was saying, he/she is writing a program to monitor the voting. not to do any actual voting. i do, however, have a problem with the automated voting. its really not that hard to click "backspace" and "enter" over and over.

All you people that complain about ESPN talking about our obession and getting overlooked. Please take a step back and think about what is going on here.

You are asking for way too much here.

Maybe.

I realize this is just one example, but there are no maybe's about it.

Almost done with my program to monitor the votes on a votes per minute basis... ill update u when im done. :)

Yeah a little extreme. Believe or not I think ESPN loves us because we will respond. All they have to do is say "well Nebraksa........" and people start emailing and falling all over themselves. I wont go as far to say that no one is more fantical. But living in mutliple cities Nebraksa has a more of personal relationship with the going ons of the team than other places.

In case you are interested... this poll has finally hit facebook (at least within my friends) and it is now all over my newsfeed and has been all day...

It's been broadcast pretty heavy since midnight after the Missouri game....I knew about the facebook page before the ESPN voting.

Tim Tebow QB Florida 12829 14%

Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame 11939 13%

Jacory Harris QB Miami (FL) 10069 11%

Colt McCoy QB Texas 9180 10%

Eric Norwood LB South Carolina 8693 9%

Ndamukong Suh DT Nebraska 7892 8%

Eric Berry CB Tennessee 7305 8%

Toby Gerhart RB Stanford 5551 6%

Jahvid Best RB California 4708 5%

Tony Pike QB Cincinnati 3766 4%

I bet ESPN has made it to where Tebow can't be passed for first place, they're so in love with that guy it wouldn't surprise me if they did that.

Only one way to find out...VOTE LIKE CRAZY!!!!!

:nanalama

There ya go. For anyone that doesn't like stuffing the ballot box...just say you're keeping ESPN in check.