**Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread**

I dont like booing for the most part either, but sorry... the refs need to be held accountable by someone and the fans have every right to boo them! We have had bad calls against us all year and Suh didnt hit their QB in the head! His arm went across the QB's upper chest! The guys head didnt even snap back a single inch!

definitely some bad play calling.

The offense needs to take the ball in the second half and score quickly so the defense can get out there and make a play to get the ball back. If, and it is a big if this does not happen the game might just be over. It is very frustrating to watch the offense just stink it up out there and do absolutely nothing.

I pose the question again, is it coaching or is it the players? I really have my doubts about Lee leading a team down the field against a team that is not in the Sun Belt. He showed flashes against Missery, but I still am not convinced.

Welll what advantage would it be if they put Green in???

The last I heard he knew about 1/8 of the offense. Considering watson's inability to mix up his play calling it might not make any difference if Frazier was under center

NO one should be booing.

A couple years ago we would have assumed this one to be a loss...

I hope we have a GREENer field to start the second half...

And that Nebraska puts SHEF on the FIELD more...

Hopefully the offense with SUHprise us and score a lot...

Really?

I really think a blow out of this magnitude could take us a long way backwards. We cannot play with Iowa state ( ISU is better this year, not a slam) hell, I am concerned about CU now. the one thing I am hanging on to is this team does not quit. that attitiude needs to takeover now.

The offense needs to take the ball in the second half and score quickly so the defense can get out there and make a play to get the ball back. If, and it is a big if this does not happen the game might just be over. It is very frustrating to watch the offense just stink it up out there and do absolutely nothing.

I pose the question again, is it coaching or is it the players? I really have my doubts about Lee leading a team down the field against a team that is not in the Sun Belt. He showed flashes against Missery, but I still am not convinced.

Welll what advantage would it be if they put Green in???

The last I heard he knew about 1/8 of the offense. Considering watson's inability to mix up his play calling it might not make any difference if Frazier was under center

Here in lies the problem with the WCO. Too complex. Why can Terrelle pryor come in as a true freshman and spark osu to a good season?