Did the fans Boo

trouble

As Pelini left the field after his interview at the end of the first half there was loud booing in the background, causing him to turn around and look?

Was this directed at the team or the refs? My brother who's at the game said it was towards the refs, but it would be extremely disappointing if it was directed at the team.

To hell with that. Watching a player run down field for the easiest touchdown they'll get all year and a f'ing terrible performance by OLine and Lee deserves a boo. This is pathetic.

So booing a team at halftime is the right thing to do?

Give me a break. Have some damn class and respect the team. What do you think Booing is going to do? Motivate them?

No wonder why I hate going to games now.

To hell with that. Watching a player run down field for the easiest touchdown they'll get all year and a f'ing terrible performance by OLine and Lee deserves a boo. This is pathetic.

I expected you to say something like this.................... <_<

The officials are horrible so far so I imagine the crowd was booing the morons for their great officiating.

So booing a team at halftime is the right thing to do?

Give me a break. Have some damn class and respect the team. What do you think Booing is going to do? Motivate them?

No wonder why I hate going to games now.

let me guess, when you were going to games they always won by 50? the people there are pissed at always getting the sh#t kicked out of us whenever we break the top 15

Then stay home and whine with the ladies. Boo hoo. Yeah I think it will motivate them, they are playing like sh#t and what do you think they deserve? Praise? Nice try guys A for effort... this isn't kindergarten.

Praise? No. But Boos are unnecessary.

And BTW buddy, I'm not the one whining about the game. Just the classlessness of the fans IF they were booing at the players.