Did the fans Boo

trouble

Yeah they're all classless. Maybe afterward, we can all gather round, center field, and hold hands. Peace, love, and understanding.

If you tolerate sh**ty play, that's all you'll ever get. See Callahan.

Better watch yourself Cat, if enough people here don't like what you're saying, they'll just ban you with no explanation. I know because it happened to me in 2007, people here don't like to hear the truth.

Yeah I know. I don't care either. My negative attitude about today's game I guess is blasphemy.. I wonder how the guy with 19000 posts can have a positive attitude today about today's game though. I said I had a nervous feeling and people said I was negative. Well look who was right. I don't see the world through red, clouded eyes. We have a lot of work to do as a team.

My thoughts about booing and the game. First I understand some may get upset that fans were booing the players however as some have mentioned earlier what are you suppose to do when the team, correct that offense, plays as pathetic as they did. However, I thought that Green played a hell of a game, yes he had a pick but it was amazing how well he could throw and step up as well. I think he is more athletic that Lee, so he should be given a chance to start and see how it works. Second I feel that the officiating was piss poor and likewise was the announcing. I feel that the announcers were clueless as to what is happening when Bo is yelling at officials for bogus pass interference calls, regardless if the game is over or not. I feel that Bo is one guy that wont give up on his team. I think this could be a good game for us. We all thought we were back after that win last week this allowed us to get off the high horse and realize we still have alot of work that begins with the offensive line and offensive play call. GBR

To hell with that. Watching a player run down field for the easiest touchdown they'll get all year and a f'ing terrible performance by OLine and Lee deserves a boo. This is pathetic.

Then stay home and whine with the ladies. Boo hoo. Yeah I think it will motivate them, they are playing like sh#t and what do you think they deserve? Praise? Nice try guys A for effort... this isn't kindergarten.

Yeah they're all classless. Maybe afterward, we can all gather round, center field, and hold hands. Peace, love, and understanding.

If you tolerate sh**ty play, that's all you'll ever get. See Callahan.

Yeah I know. I don't care either. My negative attitude about today's game I guess is blasphemy.. I wonder how the guy with 19000 posts can have a positive attitude today about today's game though. I said I had a nervous feeling and people said I was negative. Well look who was right. I don't see the world through red, clouded eyes. We have a lot of work to do as a team.

It may sound harsh to some, but it's true. It was just plain and simple a horrible game, and if the team thinks they should not have been booed for that performance then we can expect to see a lot more of the same.

Personally, I would not have booed our team but their play as a whole sure as hell deserved it.

This team needs our support. It does not need the fans clamoring for anything and it does not need booing for any reason.

I question the story it was the refs, the play was not very good, the play calling was not very good, and Tech played a heck of a game.

We need to calm down, it took us awhile to fall to the level we fell to. It takes time to return to a elite level. We have problems, but nothing will be solved by the fans acting badly.

I'll admit I was one of them. And sadly I was wrong.

To be completely honest the team deserved to hear boos after that pathetic display. This is D-1 football, they don't give out participation ribbons. And pardon me if I don't think someone is a "bad" fan for expressing their distaste, because IMO there was PLENTY to be upset about.