Offense Ranting HERE

rkhufu7

Bo just said it was time for the offense to go back to work......

He wants to see the O-line blow the D off the ball. :clap

that should be the goal from day 1... blame the coaches all you want, but if the guys on the field don't do their job, we are not turning the corner like we all thought we were.

Figured it needed a singular thread since there will be about 20 threads popping up over the next few hours about the same exact thing.

I also figured since I defended him last week that I should be he person to start this thread.

I literally have no idea what Watson tried to do all day. I can understand limiting the vertical routes last week, but the only time he took a shot downfield today was one time with Cody Green. Not once did we stretch them out or even make them think about someone deep.

Our WR's need to be thrown away. If Niles wants to PR simply because we don't have anyone else to do it, fine. But in no way should he be a starting WR. Cooper and Brooks should start, with Curenski running the slot to stretch defenses vertically.

Our run game is fooked. Nothing else to say there.

Blow it up and keep Cody in there. Start the future now regardless of how much we will have to scale back the offense and the mistakes that will be made.

Also, someone should maybe start a Barney Cotton thread. I've stated my thoughts on Barney in the past, but if I start today with what I think I know I will get ban.

Okay, everybody else now, have at it .. vent ..

Good assessment. I can't think of an acceptable word in the English language to describe this game.

What EXACTLY so you want Watson to do? Ask MORE of Zac Lee who can't execute in the first place?

Ask MORE of our wide receivers, who drop everything in the first place?

ask MORE of the Oline blocking schemes when they get penalty after penalty to ruin drives?

The majority of our offensive woes are from poor execution, missed opportunities, mental errors, and penalties. Yes the play-calling is somewhat subject at times, and it is an issue that needs to be discussed. But no play will succeed when your execution is that poor.

What EXACTLY so you want Watson to do? Ask MORE of Zac Lee who can't execute in the first place?

ask MORE of the Oline blocking schemes when they get penalty after penalty to ruin drives?

The majority of our offensive woes are from poor execution, missed opportunities, mental errors, and penalties. Yes the play-calling is somewhat subject at times, and it is an issue that needs to be discussed. But no play will succeed when your execution is that poor.

most of what u say come from poor coaching...

Something needs to happen, if not now at least at the end of the year. Our O-Line needs major work, and Watson honestly can't figure out when running is working you should probably stick with it at least for a couple plays instead of all these WR screens. Lee is just terrible against a defense with any pulse and although Green may make mistakes he at least scores points.

:yeah

If they can't execute the plays being called, why call more that they won't execute.