For my fellow REMAINING kool-aid drinkers...

My god you would have thought that the world was going to end. I still love my huskers. I honestly did not expect them to win this game. Tech is a good team. Yes i did expect us to show more than what we did, but it doesnt ruin our whole season. We have some problems on offense. I could complain for awhile, but this team has the tools it needs to be successful. The season isnt over. We still have a good shot at the north. Dont count this team out. GBR. :koolaid2:

P.S. This isnt a thread for those of you calling for Watsons head. :throw

Our talent is not online with Tech, OU, KU and actually Missouri. Texas and most likely another 10 or 15 in the nation. We have coaching problems from the top to the bottom.

I think you could just copy this and paste it in every thread every time we lose to anyone for any reason(s).

Our talent is not online with Tech, OU, KU and actually Missouri. Texas and most likely another 10 or 15 in the nation. We have coaching problems from the top to the bottom.

Took 4 posts to become a complaining thread. :worship

He was supporting your point of being worried about TT, not turning it into a complaining thread.

We're all Husker fans here. And I'm still a kool-aid drinker. :lol:

There were no positives from this game (or very few), but that's okay. This week's over. Next week's coming. Sounds trite, but really, what else can ya do, esp. as a fan.

Hey, we're playing our fourth Sun Belt opponent next week. It's gonna be good.

Come on man! Bo is not the problem, you just said a few weeks ago that you were becoming a believer in Bo and now BAM you've switched already?

On with the positives, yes we can definately still win the North and that's been the focus. Developing Green in the next couple of games will be huge if Lee is done.

I'm right there with you, Lyons. I'm not giving up on Watson, Lee or anyone on this team. Do I think Lee made a lot of poor decisions and having Green in the game was a good idea? Sure. However, there were a lot of other factors involved.

Niles with the bonehead play. Gillyen with the frying pans. Henery misses the long one. That was really the balance of the game, and we were on the short end this time.

As the football gods smiled on us vs. Missouri, they certainly did not today.

We still have a shot at the Big 12 North and maybe we surprise whoever the South opponent is. Anything can happen. We need to get behind ALL the boys in red more than ever now.

Not sure but, part of this post may be negative so you may have to delete that part. But here it goes, unfortunately, BP's teams always play better after a loss. I have know doubt that this team will rebound and still compete and win the north. Yes we have to get the offense fixed, not sure what they are going to do but we do know one thing, BP's teams never quit and they will rebound.

Why wouldn't you expect them to win this game????? That's odd. You think the talent gap is that far between us and TT?????

I didn't think the NU secondary would hold up to the constant pressure of TT's offense.

But I never expected a three touchdown lead at the half.

On the plus side;

suh is the man.