Iowa State -1.5

WCHusker

:facepalm:

Sorry, I had to.....I really need something to laugh about at this point. Hopefully no one dropped dead at their computer after seeing this.

(Yes-it's totally bogus)

I don't think it's funnier than us being favored by 10 over TT. Considering our performance on saturday I think we'd deserve to be an underdog against anybody.

Thanks for the info. Really surprised by that number though, Iowa State has been improving all season and handled Baylor. They're also two plays away from being 3-0 in the Big 12. We looked hopeless offensively and got mauled by unranked Texas Tech.

Of course I hope we win by 50, but I bet there will be a lot of early money on ISU.

Thanks for the info. Really surprised by that number though, Iowa State has been improving all season and handled Baylor. They're also two plays away from being 3-0 in the Big 12. We looked hopeless offensively and got mauled by unranked Texas Tech.

Of course I hope we win by 50, but I bet there will be a lot of early money on ISU.

If we had won against VT we probably would have been in the top 10 maybe even top 5 going into saturdays game. Scary thought isn't it?

If we had won against VT we probably would have been in the top 10 maybe even top 5 going into saturdays game. Scary thought isn't it?

Now that you mention it, that's a pretty damn scary thought