For All You Cyclone Haters...

Are you serious? Defend Iowa State.....I dare you.

On another note...you are a gigantic bag filled with penises...Plain and simple.

They won! They beat NU! They didn't turn the ball over 8 times! I'm not defending them. I'm just doing as I always do and that's telling it like it is.

Iowa State won. Yes. They won....by the grace of Jebus.

But you're a hater...and you should act as such....

I simply tell it like it is. I'm not a hater but I am a realist. The ability of removing all emotion allows me to tell things the way they are.

I didn't want to sound like I was gloating but if you've stood on the field as a player or holding a stupid yard marker or sat in the stands as a fan, year after year after year, watching your team constantly lose in unique and interesting ways...and not just lose...but get blown out, by powerhouses like UNI...Kent State...since forever, you would act the same way

Cy, you're good. You're team won and you handled everything the class. You are a good guy and don't let "others" cloud your day. Congrats and enjoy.

SUHgabbert.jpg

Think the sunbelt trophy looks something like this. Troll

Hey, if Gabbert did more of what he's doing in the picture, then he would have fit right in as the Nubs QB

Dude, isn't your team getting b!tch slapped by the Horns right now?

The CU/TX game was so bad, ABC had to switch coverage to the Oregon State/ USC in the middle of the 3rd quarter to salvage what ever audience they had left that wasn't dead or passed out. :thumbs

Way to go Mizzoutucky! :lol:

SUHgabbert.jpg

Hey, if Gabbert did more of what he's doing in the picture, then he would have fit right in as the Nubs QB

The CU/TX game was so bad, ABC had to switch coverage to the Oregon State/ USC in the middle of the 3rd quarter to salvage what ever audience they had left that wasn't dead or passed out. :thumbs

Hey, I didn't expect to beat Texas or even stay close with them. But they way some of you guys are explaining your loss cracks me up.

"I-State didn't beat us, we beat ourselves"

"If we don't turn the ball over eight times, we win"

Well, that's all well and good, but, if it doesn't rain then Mizzou beats Nebraska and if Gabbert doesn't get hurt or throws three interceptions, then Mizzou beats Nebraska.

Sounds kinda the same, don't it??

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we would all have a great Christmas.

SUHgabbert.jpg

Hey, I didn't expect to beat Texas or even stay close with them. But they way some of you guys are explaining your loss cracks me up.

Well, that's all well and good, but, if it doesn't rain then Mizzou beats Nebraska and if Gabbert doesn't get hurt or throws three interceptions, then Mizzou beats Nebraska.

Check my posts brother and you won't see any of that. I don't deal in what if's. Only reality.

We got beat, and I don't make excuses to the contrary.

SUHgabbert.jpg

BTW....The picture was a response to another Mizzoutucky troll who thought he could sh!t in our yard without a response.

I don't come down to your boards to post crap, so don't think you or anybody is going to get a free pass here.

SUHgabbert.jpg

Check my posts brother and you won't see any of that. I don't deal in what if's. Only reality.

We got beat, and I don't make excuses to the contrary.

SUHgabbert.jpg

BTW....The picture was a response to another Mizzoutucky troll who thought he could sh!t in our yard without a response.

I don't come down to your boards to post crap, so don't think you or anybody is going to get a free pass here.

Sarge,

Wasn't talking about you specifically (sp?). But there are some people doing what we were told not to do after the game on Oct.8th.

You, in deed, are a straight shooter and I do comend (again, sp??) you for that

Congrats Cy but my respect for you just went down a lot.

By the way Smith is good but he looks like a tool. Everytime the camera was on him I just wanted to punch him. Now I want to punch him a little but more after that comment that came out of your keyboard.

Also even though this winning thing is new to you, try to act like you have been there.

EDIT: Take back what I said to an extent because I read your future posts. I overreacted after reading the 1st 3 sentances.

But wait tell next year when we go Little Giants style and put glue on the hands of our recievers!!

By the way Smith is good but he looks like a tool. Everytime the camera was on him I just wanted to punch him. Now I want to punch him a little but more after that comment that came out of your keyboard.

Also even though this winning thing is new to you, try to act like you have been there.

Cy, you're good. You did nothing wrong, and you should be happy with the outcome of today's game.

Congrats and all is good. You handled today's win better than most Huskers ever did. You handled it with class and humor. Nice work.

Cy, you're good. You did nothing wrong, and you should be happy with the outcome of today's game.

Congrats and all is good. You handled today's win better than most Huskers ever did. You handled it with class and humor. Nice work.

:yeah

Cy--seriously,

all you have ever done is believe in your team, cheer every week, show up on our board and give humorous and knowledgeable insight....

but you blew it on the bragging after this game...sorry dude 8...count em...8 turnovers mean we BEAT OURSELVES...

i will still read your posts and will continue to follow you on this board, but to come in here and act like you straight up punched us in the mouth? come on, Cy, even you know this like taking Crazy 8(turnover)pills

now if you get those lottery numbers? pass them to me like we passed the ball to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!