For All You Cyclone Haters...

We beat you (yes...we beat you, you did not beat yourselves) with a back-up freshman QB, a true freshman running back and a backup DB after Smith got tossed...Our "weak" D took the ball away from you 8...count em...8 times. Your D took the ball away from our two freshmen...NO times. Your vaunted defense accounted for exactly one sack (the same number the pathetic ISU defense recorded today) and ISU ran over 7 minutes off the clock on you during a vital span of the 4th quarter. Suh is okay but he's no Jesse Smith. So, for all you people who inadvertantly or purposely pissed me off with your disparaging remarks about the Cyclones (which, amazingly, are still going up hot and heavy to this minute) I just want to point out that you were outplayed, outcoached and outscored at home by and inferior bunch of D-I castoffs and walkons who had no reason to even be on the same football field as Nebraska....and that I have waited 30 long years to say that...

And now...I'm off to buy a lottery ticket, get hammered and find myself a hot babe half my age cuz if the Clones can win in Lincoln, it's gotta be my lucky day!

Congrats Cy, you deserve, and make it a red head. That will add insult to injury. Get pictures.

I will say we helped you, but your kids never quit, believed from the beginning and you are correct Smith was amazing.

And you are correct in the fact that you did control the ball in the fourth quarter and I am sure you out yarded us there too.

Some on here have said we do not have the talent that some think, but today was just a horror story on our side from the beginning.

Congrats Cy. After some of the comments I read you have some smack time well deserved. I stated on several occasions that neither the Clones or Baylor would be gimmee's and that NU and ISU were programs going in opposite directions. I think it was to you that I said that Rhodes was a great hire earlier this year also. So don't get down on all of us. But you can't say Suh isn't all or more than advertised. I've never seen a game with 8 turnovers in my life!! Congrats to the Clone faithful.

Suh is okay but he's no Jesse Smith.

i agree with you, except this is insane...ur guy had 1 good game...guess you didnt see suh block the extra point, or block the field goal. Jesse Smith...today was the first time ive heard his name. when you start hearing Jesse smith for hiesman, then you can talk about him, until then.....SUH

8 turnovers is beating yourself. If there were a posterchild for the whole "we beat ourselves," this would be the game.

Can't argue with that YellowJacket! I am almost in tears with this Husker team. For once we had this game on TV here in Blacksburg and between having to watch GT beat UVA and see the Huskers shoot themselves in the foot over and over and over again it made for a loooong afternoon.

Great game Jackets! And Huskers... things can only get better after this...

Cy you da man! Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the Nub's are living in the 90's, they just can't handle being average. Great win, we'll see you in Columbia.

Why hasn't this troll idiot been banned yet?

Knapplc, don't worry! After Texas hands it to them later on tonight he will be gone for a while! As bad as this loss may be, just remind yourself that you are a Husker fan and that these trolls live to see you down on yourself. Cheer up friends!