For All You Cyclone Haters...

Cy you da man! Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the Nub's are living in the 90's, they just can't handle being average. Great win, we'll see you in Columbia.

Why hasn't this troll idiot been banned yet?

WTF Knapp - my flag football team didn't turn the ball over "8" times this morning.

Dude, it's beyond pathetic that you're asking IOWA STATE to carry your banner. Your team won the North two years running and you're relegated to this.

And tell you what - you get to call us "Nub" when you beat us again. Until then it's NEBRASKA to you. Got it?

Hey, can you post a picture of the Sun Belt trophy? Just wondering what it looks like. Thanks.

What does it feel like to get beaten by Nebraska at your own house? I am just curious because that has not happened to my team. I am really, really interested. How does it feel? GOD IT MUST SUCK HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I'm sure it hasn't because you play in the ACC. There's no Big 12 caliber teams that come to your house.

Enjoy being in the cellar, unranked, and just an an overall bad team. Ga Tech, Miami, and VT, we will all wave "hello" to you from our top 15 positions.

Tell coach to not bring that lame triple option crap when you play a big boy program. It will make you look like the Nub's today when you fumble the ball all over the yard.

We all know that "triple option" means something completely different in MO so don't get to too excited...

After the game my daughter and I went to the town bar and grill for a burger. After sitting there for about 20 minutes 5 Cyclone fans came in. I struck up a conversation with the group and had a great time with them. They were sincere when they said they were lucky to have won. I told them luck had nothing to do with it as NU stunk up the joint and that they out-hustled NU. In addition I mentioned that NU turned the ball over 8 times to ISU's 0. One of the guys said that was nice to say. I told him - I just tell it like it is. The guy in Husker garb at the table next to them said, Yep....you are right.

When we left I bought them a round and told them to drive home safe. They were a really nice group of people.

After the game my daughter and I went to the town bar and grill for a burger. After sitting there for about 20 minutes 5 Cyclone fans came in. I struck up a conversation with the group and had a great time with them. They were sincere when they said they were lucky to have won. I told them luck had nothing to do with it as NU stunk up the joint and that they out-hustled NU. In addition I mentioned that NU turned the ball over 8 times to ISU's 0. One of the guys said that was nice to say. I told him - I just tell it like it is. The guy in Husker garb at the table next to them said, Yep....you are right.

When we left I bought them a round and told them to drive home safe. They were a really nice group of people.

Nice gesture, but isn't that like encouraging DUI? :dunno

Nice gesture, but isn't that like encouraging DUI? :dunno

Are you serious? :blink:

Yeah, we lost to ISU today. We're irrelevant for the time being. But I take solace in the fact that ISU has been irrelevant for far longer and will continue to be irrelevant if anyone in the Big 12 North decides to remove their heads from their asses. chuckleshuffle So, ISU fans can live it up. After all these years, you certainly deserved a little bone to chew on. Better savor it for a few decades.