For All You Cyclone Haters...

Cy you da man! Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the Nub's are living in the 90's, they just can't handle being average. Great win, we'll see you in Columbia.

Why hasn't this troll idiot been banned yet?

WTF Knapp - my flag football team didn't turn the ball over "8" times this morning.

Dude, it's beyond pathetic that you're asking IOWA STATE to carry your banner. Your team won the North two years running and you're relegated to this.

And tell you what - you get to call us "Nub" when you beat us again. Until then it's NEBRASKA to you. Got it?

Hey, can you post a picture of the Sun Belt trophy? Just wondering what it looks like. Thanks.

What does it feel like to get beaten by Nebraska at your own house? I am just curious because that has not happened to my team. I am really, really interested. How does it feel? GOD IT MUST SUCK HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I'm sure it hasn't because you play in the ACC. There's no Big 12 caliber teams that come to your house.

Ga Tech would pound you all night long. Looking forward to seeing you finish last this year in B12 north.

Cy you da man! Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the Nub's are living in the 90's, they just can't handle being average. Great win, we'll see you in Columbia.

Uh...you guys got thrashed by Nebraska, which technically makes you the biggest loser of the three of us. Please refrain from jumping onto my bandwagon simply because the wheels came off of yours three weeks ago. Against Nebraska, we we're lucky...we won't need luck against Mizzou. Prepare to be buried... :angry:

Cy, Cy, Cy........ Let's not get to pumped up here. You still suck. If the Nubs don't yak the ball up 8 times, your take your lonely bus ride home to frozen tundra and get drunk with your feeder pig tonight.

Pathetic Bandwagon Trolling

This whole "enemy of my enemy" bonding thing you think you're doing with Cy is a crock. Cy and his Clone buddies are way out of your league in class. They are welcome guests here. They know football and they know respect, two things you lack. They have no allegiance with you. Disabuse yourself of that notion right now.

Now go wash my car, punk. And I'd better be able to see myself in the fender when you're done or you're doing it again.

:wipesfeet:

WTF Knapp - my flag football team didn't turn the ball over "8" times this morning.

Dude, it's beyond pathetic that you're asking IOWA STATE to carry your banner. Your team won the North two years running and you're relegated to this.

And tell you what - you get to call us "Nub" when you beat us again. Until then it's NEBRASKA to you. Got it?

Hey, can you post a picture of the Sun Belt trophy? Just wondering what it looks like. Thanks.

What does it feel like to get beaten by Nebraska at your own house? I am just curious because that has not happened to my team. I am really, really interested. How does it feel? GOD IT MUST SUCK HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I'm sure it hasn't because you play in the ACC. There's no Big 12 caliber teams that come to your house.

Enjoy being in the cellar, unranked, and just an an overall bad team. Ga Tech, Miami, and VT, we will all wave "hello" to you from our top 15 positions.

Uh...you guys got thrashed by Nebraska, which technically makes you the biggest loser of the three of us. Please refrain from jumping onto my bandwagon simply because the wheels came off of yours three weeks ago. Against Nebraska, we we're lucky...we won't need luck against Mizzou. Prepare to be buried... :angry:

Cy, Cy, Cy........ Let's not get to pumped up here. You still suck. If the Nubs don't yak the ball up 8 times, your take your lonely bus ride home to frozen tundra and get drunk with your feeder pig tonight.

Nah...picked me up a little gal from Mizzou...showed her my tooth and she was so impressed, she's dumping her borther and coming up

Enjoy being in the cellar, unranked, and just an an overall bad team. Ga Tech, Miami, and VT, we will all wave "hello" to you from our top 15 positions.

Unfortunately for the Big 12 North that cellar is getting real crowded...........

Unfortunately for the Big 12 North that cellar is getting real crowded...........

I lol'd

Living in iowa, i will take my lumps for this for sure. Im sorry Cy congrats on the win but the only one who beat nebraska was nebraska. We were terrible on O. So manny blown opportunities. Our O is just that bad. Hopefully we can win a few more before this season is over. What a poor game for sure for both teams. Lots of 3 and outs on the iowa state side. Lots of interceptions and fumbles on the nebraska side. I root for IA State and wish you luck the rest of the year. If we dont take the north i hope you do.

Tell coach to not bring that lame triple option crap when you play a big boy program. It will make you look like the Nub's today when you fumble the ball all over the yard.

Tell coach to not bring that lame triple option crap when you play a big boy program. It will make you look like the Nub's today when you fumble the ball all over the yard.

Quoted so he cannot edit it. thus, in the future any doubt of his stupidity can be disputed by reading this thread.