For All You Cyclone Haters...

We beat you (yes...we beat you, you did not beat yourselves) with a back-up freshman QB, a true freshman running back and a backup DB after Smith got tossed...Our "weak" D took the ball away from you 8...count em...8 times. Your D took the ball away from our two freshmen...NO times. Your vaunted defense accounted for exactly one sack (the same number the pathetic ISU defense recorded today) and ISU ran over 7 minutes off the clock on you during a vital span of the 4th quarter. Suh is okay but he's no Jesse Smith. So, for all you people who inadvertantly or purposely pissed me off with your disparaging remarks about the Cyclones (which, amazingly, are still going up hot and heavy to this minute) I just want to point out that you were outplayed, outcoached and outscored at home by and inferior bunch of D-I castoffs and walkons who had no reason to even be on the same football field as Nebraska....and that I have waited 30 long years to say that...

And now...I'm off to buy a lottery ticket, get hammered and find myself a hot babe half my age cuz if the Clones can win in Lincoln, it's gotta be my lucky day!

I dont wanna start anything but seriously dude, Nebraska beat themselves in the foot. If you were so great 8 turnovers and you couldnt turn points into any except for one? Come on

We beat you (yes...we beat you, you did not beat yourselves) with a back-up freshman QB, a true freshman running back and a backup DB after Smith got tossed...Our "weak" D took the ball away from you 8...count em...8 times. Your D took the ball away from our two freshmen...NO times. Your vaunted defense accounted for exactly one sack (the same number the pathetic ISU defense recorded today) and ISU ran over 7 minutes off the clock on you during a vital span of the 4th quarter. Suh is okay but he's no Jesse Smith. So, for all you people who inadvertantly or purposely pissed me off with your disparaging remarks about the Cyclones (which, amazingly, are still going up hot and heavy to this minute) I just want to point out that you were outplayed, outcoached and outscored at home by and inferior bunch of D-I castoffs and walkons who had no reason to even be on the same football field as Nebraska....and that I have waited 30 long years to say that...

And now...I'm off to buy a lottery ticket, get hammered and find myself a hot babe half my age cuz if the Clones can win in Lincoln, it's gotta be my lucky day!

I dont wanna start anything but seriously dude, Nebraska beat themselves in the foot. If you were so great 8 turnovers and you couldnt turn points into any except for one? Come on

Don't forget that Nebraska got beat by Iowa State's BACK-UP Quarterback and was without their #1 Running Back. Go back and watch the game. Iowa State FORCED the majority of the turnovers with well executed hits and well-coached ball-ripping technique.

Iowa State sure kept it pretty vanilla on offense and their defense held in their to finish the job. If Iowa State had taken more shots downfield like they did after the faked punt, I think they would have had a couple more scores, but also may have turned it over a couple of times. They decided to play conservative the rest of the way and it worked.

I love how you brain-washed, think we're better than everyone else, not giving any other team credit, brain-washed fools think Nebraska is EVEN remotely a good football team or program.

isu-nebrask.jpg

Don't forget that Nebraska got beat by Iowa State's BACK-UP Quarterback and was without their #1 Running Back. Go back and watch the game. Iowa State FORCED the majority of the turnovers with well executed hits and well-coached ball-ripping technique.

Iowa State sure kept it pretty vanilla on offense and their defense held in their to finish the job. If Iowa State had taken more shots downfield like they did after the faked punt, I think they would have had a couple more scores, but also may have turned it over a couple of times. They decided to play conservative the rest of the way and it worked.

I love how you brain-washed, think we're better than everyone else, not giving any other team credit, brain-washed fools think Nebraska is EVEN remotely a good football team or program.

I've seen more worthwhile things than you on the bottom of my shoe. What's your point here? You troll around this board, relishing Nebraska's every setback, then chime in with your "reality check" BS.

If 20/20 hindsight is the best thing you can offer, go offer it somewhere else. Welcome to plonkville, troll.

I've seen more worthwhile things than you on the bottom of my shoe. What's your point here? You troll around this board, relishing Nebraska's every setback, then chime in with your "reality check" BS.

If 20/20 hindsight is the best thing you can offer, go offer it somewhere else. Welcome to plonkville, troll.

This is the usual reaction from Husker fans when the truth is spoken.

Like the gum on the bottom of your shoe, I'll be sticking around for awhile.

Iowa State > Nebraska

This is the usual reaction from Husker fans when the truth is spoken.

Like the gum on the bottom of your shoe, I'll be sticking around for awhile.

Iowa State > Nebraska

you seem to be rooting for every team but Nebraska, yes we lost, but still nebraska beat themselves by not holding on to the football. You see it a lot with players delivering big hits and most players hold on to ball. And you won't be sticking around for awhile, because this season ain't over. There are plenty of games left.

SUHgabbert.jpg

Think the sunbelt trophy looks something like this. Troll

Hey, if Gabbert did more of what he's doing in the picture, then he would have fit right in as the Nubs QB

Dude, isn't your team getting b!tch slapped by the Horns right now?

The CU/TX game was so bad, ABC had to switch coverage to the Oregon State/ USC in the middle of the 3rd quarter to salvage what ever audience they had left that wasn't dead or passed out. :thumbs

Way to go Mizzoutucky! :lol:

Hey, I didn't expect to beat Texas or even stay close with them. But they way some of you guys are explaining your loss cracks me up.

"I-State didn't beat us, we beat ourselves"

"If we don't turn the ball over eight times, we win"

Well, that's all well and good, but, if it doesn't rain then Mizzou beats Nebraska and if Gabbert doesn't get hurt or throws three interceptions, then Mizzou beats Nebraska.

Sounds kinda the same, don't it??

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we would all have a great Christmas.

First off Missouri had the 4th quarter to score points out of the rain, i mean christ Nebraska did that and have scored 17 since that game.

Also if's and but's will be the only way Missouri will ever win a Big 12 title. You guys got more excuses than daniels has fingers to pick his boogers.

Cy you da man! Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the Nub's are living in the 90's, they just can't handle being average. Great win, we'll see you in Columbia.

We just can't handle being average huh? Well that is funny, because it was still good enough to beat you in Columbia this year. What does that say about you.

catmanzou.... when you want to aay that a team is no good, it's best to have been able to beat them.

Whether it was for decades (which I won't beat to death) or just this year... Missouri is no where in the conversation with the Huskers when it comes to wins, tradition and perception. I do appreciate your post however.... they give me a good laugh when I need it the most!!!