For All You Cyclone Haters...

I didn't want to sound like I was gloating but if you've stood on the field as a player or holding a stupid yard marker or sat in the stands as a fan, year after year after year, watching your team constantly lose in unique and interesting ways...and not just lose...but get blown out, by powerhouses like UNI...Kent State...since forever, you would act the same way

Hey, Cy..

Congrats!

(Having you on this board made it feel a little less like a total loss?..To me, anyway <_< )

I can always count on you to make me laugh or feel better..

Sorry some of the slower members of the board may have "lost all respect" for you..I'm hoping they're just kidding, but then..there is that all important :sarcasm thingie that most forget to use.

I was forced to (attempt to) watch the game online..(WTF..I live next to Phoenix, AZ and there's 5 games on Dish Netwrk at the same time..3 Big Televen and 2 SEC???)..

Luckily, I only saw us turn the ball over once..But it was definitely expertly taken away from Robinson? as he was fighting for more yardage.

Your guys deserved the win..and cherish it..You're not due to win in Lincoln again until 2041..

Dang! I hope I die before then!

Good luck the rest of the season..I'll be rooting for you!

(And I lost all respect for you long before you showed up at my Sisters place wearing that wig and those high heels) <_<

I didn't want to sound like I was gloating but if you've stood on the field as a player or holding a stupid yard marker or sat in the stands as a fan, year after year after year, watching your team constantly lose in unique and interesting ways...and not just lose...but get blown out, by powerhouses like UNI...Kent State...since forever, you would act the same way

Never mind them, Cy. They are sore losers whse mommies didn't pay enough attention to them as children. If NU had pulled it out, they would be more than happy to point it out to you.

Reminds me of K-State fans...

Having lived in Topeka briefly I guess I can't blame you for your bitterness and thinking you know everything since you live in a land of pickup trucks and rednecks. I haven't seen you make sense in an argument yet, but rather you just insult everyone and assume everyone else never played football and must be a bunch of pussies who don't know anything. Enjoy your life down there in that s*#@ hole. <_<

Congrats to the Cyclones! They forced turnovers. We did not give them.

It must be noted though that the road to the Big 12 title game starts here. May be the best of the worst division win. Oh, by the way, the top prize for that honor is a door stop of a divisional trophy and sound rear kicking down in Arlington.

Volunteers?

Anyone....anyone.....Buehler....

Cy you da man! Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the Nub's are living in the 90's, they just can't handle being average. Great win, we'll see you in Columbia.

Why hasn't this troll idiot been banned yet?

WTF Knapp - my flag football team didn't turn the ball over "8" times this morning.

Dude, it's beyond pathetic that you're asking IOWA STATE to carry your banner. Your team won the North two years running and you're relegated to this.

And tell you what - you get to call us "Nub" when you beat us again. Until then it's NEBRASKA to you. Got it?

Hey, can you post a picture of the Sun Belt trophy? Just wondering what it looks like. Thanks.

What does it feel like to get beaten by Nebraska at your own house? I am just curious because that has not happened to my team. I am really, really interested. How does it feel? GOD IT MUST SUCK HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I'm sure it hasn't because you play in the ACC. There's no Big 12 caliber teams that come to your house.

Enjoy being in the cellar, unranked, and just an an overall bad team. Ga Tech, Miami, and VT, we will all wave "hello" to you from our top 15 positions.

Tell coach to not bring that lame triple option crap when you play a big boy program. It will make you look like the Nub's today when you fumble the ball all over the yard.

I happen to like the lame triple option, and it works pretty well. On another note, not only are you a troll, you do not know when to quit.

Cy you da man! Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the Nub's are living in the 90's, they just can't handle being average. Great win, we'll see you in Columbia.

WTF Knapp - my flag football team didn't turn the ball over "8" times this morning.

Dude, it's beyond pathetic that you're asking IOWA STATE to carry your banner. Your team won the North two years running and you're relegated to this.

And tell you what - you get to call us "Nub" when you beat us again. Until then it's NEBRASKA to you. Got it?

Hey, can you post a picture of the Sun Belt trophy? Just wondering what it looks like. Thanks.

What does it feel like to get beaten by Nebraska at your own house? I am just curious because that has not happened to my team. I am really, really interested. How does it feel? GOD IT MUST SUCK HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I'm sure it hasn't because you play in the ACC. There's no Big 12 caliber teams that come to your house.

Enjoy being in the cellar, unranked, and just an an overall bad team. Ga Tech, Miami, and VT, we will all wave "hello" to you from our top 15 positions.

Tell coach to not bring that lame triple option crap when you play a big boy program. It will make you look like the Nub's today when you fumble the ball all over the yard.

I happen to like the lame triple option, and it works pretty well. On another note, not only are you a troll, you do not know when to quit.

His team does though...2 minutes into their game against Texas.

His team does though...2 minutes into their game against Texas.

Don't understand the hate toward Missouri coming from an Iowa State fan

Never mind them, Cy. They are sore losers whse mommies didn't pay enough attention to them as children. If NU had pulled it out, they would be more than happy to point it out to you.

Reminds me of K-State fans...

Having lived in Topeka briefly I guess I can't blame you for your bitterness and thinking you know everything since you live in a land of pickup trucks and rednecks. I haven't seen you make sense in an argument yet, but rather you just insult everyone and assume everyone else never played football and must be a bunch of pussies who don't know anything. Enjoy your life down there in that s*#@ hole. <_<

Wow, I don't have a pony in the race, but that is way not civil. This thread has lots of offshoots of rancor.

Seriously. You get a little room to brag because you won, but 9 points from 8 turnovers is also laughable.

All around, it was a pretty disgusting game

Actually, the clones get quite a bit of room to brag over this one. It was the first win in Lincoln since 1977.

1977. let that sink in for a moment.

a little bragging

...was earned on the field by isu.

yup, 8 turnovers. I doubt you'll ever watch a replay, but if you do, you'll see clones ripping and punching the ball out --

over and over.

you'll see paul get his ankle grabbed going in to score and dropping the ball. that one is on him. but you'll see a clone pounce on it in the end zone. that hustle was on isu.

two passes were tipped and by pure luck- intercepted by isu players in the right position.

the third int was earned when .

the clones EARNED almost all the t/o they got.

and luck counts too.

bottom line- the clones shouldn't have won. but a lethargic and struggling NU O, couldn't protect the ball from the swarming clone defense.

you are right that 9 points from 8 takeaways is pretty laughable. nearly as laughable as coughing up the ball 8 times.

the isu offense was impotent without their only playmakers, but did just enough to win on the road in a hostile environment like Memorial Stadium.

many isu teams wouldn't have gutted it out.

belittle the ISU accomplishment if you like. maybe you'll feel a bit better. it was a gut wrenching loss. but there is plenty of season left and more games to win.

btw- suh was the best player on the field. even if he didn't have his best day.

but opinions vary.

Study your ISU-MU history and then you'll understand...that, and Missouri fans latching onto this thread to insult a team that kicked your ass two weeks ago is just bad manners.

Kinda like starting a thread on said teams message board to boast about a once in a very long time win

Study your ISU-MU history and then you'll understand...that, and Missouri fans latching onto this thread to insult a team that kicked your ass two weeks ago is just bad manners.

Kinda like starting a thread on said teams message board to boast about a once in a very long time win

Don't worry...I'll visit your message board too after we win in Columbia so try to keep your Commodore 64 going till then... <_<

Don't worry...I'll visit your message board too after we win in Columbia so try to keep your Commodore 64 going till then... <_<

Better be careful what you promise, they might not have message boards that far in the future

Better be careful what you promise, they might not have message boards that far in the future

Seriously get off the board troll. Youve been just biting your nails at the chance to come over here and..well...troll. And what cy said about manners, not only is it bad manners, its just plain stupid.