It's painful to watch such a great defense

It really sounds like reality check has a very deep seated issue with Nebraska because they wouldn't recruit him... too bad. Oh and when you "played" in memorial stadium.... was it a high school "conference" championship?

If you're going to talk all this sh#t about being a NCAA football player, maybe you should enlighten us as to when and where... otherwise, it doesn't mean anything.

And Husker fans are no different than any other fan base that is passionate about their team. If you really hate the Huskers because their fan base pumps them up each week, you are a ridiculous person who probably has a lot of grudges and a lot less friends in their life. You should be ashamed of yourself if your only satisfaction is to go on a message board and talk sh#t to people that are actually believing in something.

Corey Mckeon? Is that you?

Or is it Sam Keller?

No...it wasn't a high school "conference" championship. I don't even know if they produce championship rings for DII, DIII or NAIA conference championships.

Corey McKeon? No.

Sam Keller. No.

Keep following weaklings.

27-12, TigerTim. ;)

BTW, congrats on playing in the NCAA and having a championship ring...Just so you know, I have won a Nobel Prize, Heisman Trophy, Lombardi Trophy, Larry O' Brien Trophy, Stanley Cup, a Grammy, and an Oscar. The internet is a cool thing, right? You can be anything you want to be :lol:

:rollin

It really sounds like reality check has a very deep seated issue with Nebraska because they wouldn't recruit him... too bad. Oh and when you "played" in memorial stadium.... was it a high school "conference" championship?

If you're going to talk all this sh#t about being a NCAA football player, maybe you should enlighten us as to when and where... otherwise, it doesn't mean anything.

And Husker fans are no different than any other fan base that is passionate about their team. If you really hate the Huskers because their fan base pumps them up each week, you are a ridiculous person who probably has a lot of grudges and a lot less friends in their life. You should be ashamed of yourself if your only satisfaction is to go on a message board and talk sh#t to people that are actually believing in something.

Or is it Sam Keller?

No...it wasn't a high school "conference" championship. I don't even know if they produce championship rings for DII, DIII or NAIA conference championships.

Corey McKeon? No.

Sam Keller. No.

27-12, TigerTim. ;)

BTW, congrats on playing in the NCAA and having a championship ring...Just so you know, I have won a Nobel Prize, Heisman Trophy, Lombardi Trophy, Larry O' Brien Trophy, Stanley Cup, a Grammy, and an Oscar. The internet is a cool thing, right? You can be anything you want to be :lol:

You're also a time traveler too! According to the all knowing wikipedia this person has not been born yet :lol:

Or is it Sam Keller?

Corey McKeon? No.

Sam Keller. No.

27-12, TigerTim. ;)

You're also a time traveler too! According to the all knowing wikipedia this person has not been born yet :lol:

Of course I am a time traveler. I invented time...and the internet. It's all legit because I posted it on an internet message board. :sarcasm