It's painful to watch such a great defense

Please do not feed the trolls. Use the ignore function on the moron.

but Knapp, I am in the mood to make him look like an idiot. It will make me feel better and shouldn't be that difficult.

Whenever you're ready, lets do this.

News flash, reality chick - you've already done this.

How's it feel to be looking up at such a "bad" team as Nebraska, anyway?

This is NOT a great defense. It has one great PLAYER.

Beyond Suh, Nebraska is average at best in most positions on defense. Don't forget that other than Iowa State throwing the long pass immediately after the faked punt, they didn't take ONE, NOT ONE shot downfield on Saturday.

The Cyclones ran zone read after zone read and tried to sit on the ball after half time. Texas Tech played a similar second half the week before.

As soon as Oklahoma and Kansas roll up 30+ on Nebraska all of you "Blackshirt" clowns and "Throw Da Bones" idiots will be singing a different tune about this "great" defense.

I'm sure you think it'll get better, but the last time I checked, Suh is a senior and at this point, the 2009 season is a lost cause because the Nebraska offense is beyond pathetic.

Keep up the false hope, Husker Nation. It'll be a DECADE before you're relevant again.

Wow!!!! That must have been hard to figure out. Lets see if your defense is on the field all day than yeah, your right we will probably give up a lot of points. A decade naahhh. We may be only one player away from putting a hell of a team on the field next year. Coaches need to get him off the bench now.

GBR!!!

On the field "all day?" The TOP was 33:40 - 26:20, Iowa State. Not exactly a lopsided TOP game.

I'm guessing that this guy is a Mizzou troll?

but Knapp, I am in the mood to make him look like an idiot. It will make me feel better and shouldn't be that difficult.

In all honesty, I don't have a favorite team, but I do root for whoever is playing the Huskers.

Cy the Cyclone said it best a week or so ago before the ISU/NU game. Nebraska fans CONTINUOUSLY over-estimate themselves, their football program, their coach, etc. etc. while under-estimating their opponent and believing (REALLY BELIEVING) that its football team is a nationally relevant team. It's not. Be realistic.

The best example is the office pool here at work every Saturday. I was the ONLY one who picked Nebraska to lose. Every other brain-washed Husker lover in my office picked Nebraska...and picked them by 2-3 touchdowns.

All I'm here for is to help ground some people and pull them back down to earth. With the upcoming schedule and Nebraska's undoubtedly promising future, I'll be here for awhile.

In all honesty, I don't have a favorite team, but I do root for whoever is playing the Huskers.

Cy the Cyclone said it best a week or so ago before the ISU/NU game. Nebraska fans CONTINUOUSLY over-estimate themselves, their football program, their coach, etc. etc. while under-estimating their opponent and believing (REALLY BELIEVING) that its football team is a nationally relevant team. It's not. Be realistic.

The best example is the office pool here at work every Saturday. I was the ONLY one who picked Nebraska to lose. Every other brain-washed Husker lover in my office picked Nebraska...and picked them by 2-3 touchdowns.

All I'm here for is to help ground some people and pull them back down to earth. With the upcoming schedule and Nebraska's undoubtedly promising future, I'll be here for awhile.

Actually, you'll be gone pretty soon. They have a pretty low tolerance for trolls here. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be shown the door in a few days, if not a few hours.

Tiger Tim, is this you?

So did you pick us to lose to Mizzou, FAU, ULL, and Arkansas State too?

This is NOT a great defense. It has one great PLAYER.

Beyond Suh, Nebraska is average at best in most positions on defense. Don't forget that other than Iowa State throwing the long pass immediately after the faked punt, they didn't take ONE, NOT ONE shot downfield on Saturday.

The Cyclones ran zone read after zone read and tried to sit on the ball after half time. Texas Tech played a similar second half the week before.

As soon as Oklahoma and Kansas roll up 30+ on Nebraska all of you "Blackshirt" clowns and "Throw Da Bones" idiots will be singing a different tune about this "great" defense.

I'm sure you think it'll get better, but the last time I checked, Suh is a senior and at this point, the 2009 season is a lost cause because the Nebraska offense is beyond pathetic.

Keep up the false hope, Husker Nation. It'll be a DECADE before you're relevant again.

Wow!!!! That must have been hard to figure out. Lets see if your defense is on the field all day than yeah, your right we will probably give up a lot of points. A decade naahhh. We may be only one player away from putting a hell of a team on the field next year. Coaches need to get him off the bench now.

GBR!!!

On the field "all day?" The TOP was 33:40 - 26:20, Iowa State. Not exactly a lopsided TOP game.

I guess I should have said, when we play those two schools and the way our offense is playing, are "D" will probably be on field a lot. Since you were talking 30pts, I figured you were smart enough to read between the lines, because I don't think Iowa St can put any more on us now.....My bad <_<

GBR!!!

I will guarantee you that he picked us to lose to Missouri. He signed up the day we handed the Tiggers the first of their three straight losses.

If I had to guess, I'd say he's one of the tools from Missouri who joined up before the game, then was too embarrassed to keep posting under the same name because he knew he'd have to answer for all the garbage he was spewing before hand. Now he's just chewing on the gristle of his angst, relishing our losses because it makes him feel a little better.

Nebraska fans CONTINUOUSLY over-estimate themselves, their football program, their coach, etc. etc. while under-estimating their opponent and believing (REALLY BELIEVING) that its football team is a nationally relevant team. It's not. Be realistic.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah, Nebraska fans--AND the fans of about 50 other football programs do this.

Pretty much all of the teams in the Big 12 North fall into this category, except for maybe ISU who have been down for so long they don't deceive themselves any more. Though they are talking pretty loud this week...:-)

You know, this post really tells us you have a real team. Nobody gets into football enough to go to a football based board and post without having a rooting interest. And most don't say they root for whoever a certain team plays, unless they root for that team's rival. Case in point. I am a Jets fan (hiring Billy C. made rethink that, but I'll admit he's a good assistant). The two teams I root for are the Jets, and whoever's playing the Patriots.

Missouri fan, no doubt. You're just too chicken sh-- to say it, because you know if you admit it, then you'll realize you look like a dumba--, since your team hasn't won since September.

No, just Missouri.

I will guarantee you that he picked us to lose to Missouri. He signed up the day we handed the Tiggers the first of their three straight losses.

If I had to guess, I'd say he's one of the tools from Missouri who joined up before the game, then was too embarrassed to keep posting under the same name because he knew he'd have to answer for all the garbage he was spewing before hand. Now he's just chewing on the gristle of his angst, relishing our losses because it makes him feel a little better.

BINGO

You know, this post really tells us you have a real team. Nobody gets into football enough to go to a football based board and post without having a rooting interest. And most don't say they root for whoever a certain team plays, unless they root for that team's rival. Case in point. I am a Jets fan (hiring Billy C. made rethink that, but I'll admit he's a good assistant). The two teams I root for are the Jets, and whoever's playing the Patriots.

Missouri fan, no doubt. You're just too chicken sh-- to say it, because you know if you admit it, then you'll realize you look like a dumba--, since your team hasn't won since September.

You people need to rethink your logic on my "team." Like I said, I don't have one.

I could care less about Missouri or their football program. I do know that being realistic, Blaine Gabbert will be a good QB for Missouri in the future, but lacks some serious talent right now around him. Missouri's defense isn't even close to competing for a Big XII championship.

My angst stems from Nebraska fans and their un-realistic expectations, gloating and complete and insane lack of respect for its opponents. Don't get me wrong, Nebraska fans will applaud for an opponent, but really...DEEP DOWN...all of you THINK you are superior to every opponent.

Basically it comes down to an inferiority complex. You USED to be great...That was 12 years ago. College football has changed. Your football program has changed.

The days of rolling up Iowa State, Kansas State, Missouri, Kansas and Colorado are OVER. Get a clue. Be realistic about where this team is and where it's going.

Like I said in another post. If you're "realistic" about the rest of this season, you'd forecast Nebraska at 2-3 the rest of the way and 6-6 overall. If you're optimistic, you'd say 3-2 and 7-5 overall. If you're insane, you'd say 4-1 and 8-4 overall.

Unfortunately, the latter two are in the majority which is why I'm here...to add some reality to all of this insanity.

I'm not going to call anyone a "retard" or take personal pot shots. It's a message board. Not life and death as most of you who think that any of this chatter on here makes one bit of difference. It doesn't.

Most of you never even SNIFFED having an NCAA sticker on the back of your helmet in college. I had one. I played NCAA football. I guess your PS3 and fantasy land will have to suffice for you.