It's painful to watch such a great defense

Please do not feed the trolls. Use the ignore function on the moron.

but Knapp, I am in the mood to make him look like an idiot. It will make me feel better and shouldn't be that difficult.

Whenever you're ready, lets do this.

In all honesty, I don't have a favorite team, but I do root for whoever is playing the Huskers.

That's a classic, juvenile, and predictable LIE! Whoever your team really is this is a classless example to set for them and that's why you don't show your true colors.

Hecklers don't troll just to troll. There is a method to the stupidity and an underlying psychological reason that either jealousy or humiliation is the root cause of.

I played NCAA football.

Who. Effing. Cares.

You think football is only for the players? Did you play in front of a crowd or in an empty stadium? This is such a selfish, childish, immature bunch of garbage it makes me think you're some high school sophomore with a day off from school. Grow up, fool.

PS - whatever school you played for would be horrified to know how much of a coward you turned out to be. Last time I checked, integrity, honesty and good sportsmanship were taught in every school. Coming here and cracking on our team anonymously is pretty damned yellow of you.

No, it's not only for the players. That being said, people who played have a greater sense of reality and what actually happens within the locker room regardless of fandom outside the locker room.

And no, I did not play in front of an empty Memorial Stadium.

Sincerely,

The 2nd Half against Oklahoma State and Texas A&M in 2007.

No, it's not only for the players. That being said, people who played have a greater sense of reality and what actually happens within the locker room regardless of fandom outside the locker room.

And no, I did not play in front of an empty Memorial Stadium.

Sincerely,

The 2nd Half against Oklahoma State and Texas A&M in 2007.

You wouldn't have the first clue what the word "sincere" means, sweetheart. First off, you never played. I doubt you've ever once strapped on pads. Had you played the game you would have been taught about sportsmanship, honesty, integrity and character, all of which you clearly lack.

You might as well claim to be the Pope. We'll believe you just the same.

What knapplc really meant to say...

I wouldn't have the first clue what the word "sincere" means, sweetheart. First off, I never played. I never once strapped on pads. Had I played the game I would have been taught about sportsmanship, honesty, integrity and character, all of which I clearly lack.

I might as well claim to be the Pope. You'll believe me just the same.

I played NCAA football with a conference championship ring to prove it. Keep trying.

I wouldn't have the first clue what the word "sincere" means, sweetheart. First off, I never played. I never once strapped on pads. Had I played the game I would have been taught about sportsmanship, honesty, integrity and character, all of which I clearly lack.

I played NCAA football with a conference championship ring to prove it. Keep trying.

For who? Enlighten us.

Come on man, a lot of us on here played sports in college. Doesn't mean we spout off about it all the time....

This sounds like somebody who was on the team, but didn't play. I never spout off about my athletic accomplishments unless somebody asks or the conversation is moved that way.

Wow.

Clownahan apologist is what he sounds like to me. Let me guess, you were from a small school in SW Nebraska that walked on. Clownahan felt sorry for you and eventually gave you a scholly. Am I getting warm?

He said he won a conference championship, so wasn't Callahan-era. Last thing I'm going to say on this, he says NCAA football. Not Division 1, NCAA. Could be UNK.......

Come on man, a lot of us on here played sports in college. Doesn't mean we spout off about it all the time....

Yeah...they're called intramurals and video games.

I'm talking about wearing the flag.

Clownahan apologist is what he sounds like to me. Let me guess, you were from a small school in SW Nebraska that walked on. Clownahan felt sorry for you and eventually gave you a scholly. Am I getting warm?

He said he won a conference championship, so wasn't Callahan-era. Last thing I'm going to say on this, he says NCAA football. Not Division 1, NCAA. Could be UNK.......

Driving you nuts, huh?

It really sounds like reality check has a very deep seated issue with Nebraska because they wouldn't recruit him... too bad. Oh and when you "played" in memorial stadium.... was it a high school "conference" championship?

If you're going to talk all this sh#t about being a NCAA football player, maybe you should enlighten us as to when and where... otherwise, it doesn't mean anything.

And Husker fans are no different than any other fan base that is passionate about their team. If you really hate the Huskers because their fan base pumps them up each week, you are a ridiculous person who probably has a lot of grudges and a lot less friends in their life. You should be ashamed of yourself if your only satisfaction is to go on a message board and talk sh#t to people that are actually believing in something.

Corey Mckeon? Is that you?

Or is it Sam Keller?