It's painful to watch such a great defense

What knapplc really meant to say...

I wouldn't have the first clue what the word "sincere" means, sweetheart. First off, I never played. I never once strapped on pads. Had I played the game I would have been taught about sportsmanship, honesty, integrity and character, all of which I clearly lack.

I might as well claim to be the Pope. You'll believe me just the same.

I played NCAA football with a conference championship ring to prove it. Keep trying.

Come on man, a lot of us on here played sports in college. Doesn't mean we spout off about it all the time....

Yeah...they're called intramurals and video games.

I'm talking about wearing the flag.

Listen here asshat, I'm not going to get into this whose dick is bigger debate because it isn't what an adult does. This is the last thing I am saying, and then I am ignoring you.

Don't act like all of us "fans" never played real intercollegiate athletics. Some of us, including myself, did. Get off your high horse, it doesn't make you an expert on the future. If you played, like you say you did, you would know that when there is talent in the locker room sometimes all it takes is one spark and a team turns it around almost immediately. A leader is what is required.

However, the way you stand on a mountain and tell everybody how great you were tells me two things. 1) you probably never saw the field and used that as a conversation starter "I play for JackBall State, how are you?" or, 2) you played one year and you quit because it was too hard for you.

Jason Peter, Tommie Frazier, Joel Mackovica, Aaron Graham....

all ex-Huskers that are fans and are saying the same thing we all are but doing it ON THE RADIO. I would say they all know what it's like to "wear the flag."

I've never heard anyone use that phrase, and trust me, I've been around a lot of people who had that stupid logo on their uniform somewhere.

Clownahan apologist is what he sounds like to me. Let me guess, you were from a small school in SW Nebraska that walked on. Clownahan felt sorry for you and eventually gave you a scholly. Am I getting warm?

He said he won a conference championship, so wasn't Callahan-era. Last thing I'm going to say on this, he says NCAA football. Not Division 1, NCAA. Could be UNK.......

I'm not sure this qualifies, but we did win the Big 12 North in 2006.

Clownahan apologist is what he sounds like to me. Let me guess, you were from a small school in SW Nebraska that walked on. Clownahan felt sorry for you and eventually gave you a scholly. Am I getting warm?

He said he won a conference championship, so wasn't Callahan-era. Last thing I'm going to say on this, he says NCAA football. Not Division 1, NCAA. Could be UNK.......

I'm not sure this qualifies, but we did win the Big 12 North in 2006.

They don't make rings and banners for Big XII North titles. That's like the participation ribbon you got at the sixth grade activities day. It doesn't matter and it doesn't count.

Since you said "we" did win the Big 12 North in 2006...did you play? Were you on the team? Did you go to practice?

I'm guessing no, so please don't use "we."

It really sounds like reality check has a very deep seated issue with Nebraska because they wouldn't recruit him... too bad. Oh and when you "played" in memorial stadium.... was it a high school "conference" championship?

If you're going to talk all this sh#t about being a NCAA football player, maybe you should enlighten us as to when and where... otherwise, it doesn't mean anything.

And Husker fans are no different than any other fan base that is passionate about their team. If you really hate the Huskers because their fan base pumps them up each week, you are a ridiculous person who probably has a lot of grudges and a lot less friends in their life. You should be ashamed of yourself if your only satisfaction is to go on a message board and talk sh#t to people that are actually believing in something.

Corey Mckeon? Is that you?

Or is it Sam Keller?

No...it wasn't a high school "conference" championship. I don't even know if they produce championship rings for DII, DIII or NAIA conference championships.

Corey McKeon? No.

Sam Keller. No.

Keep following weaklings.

Since you said "we" did win the Big 12 North in 2006...did you play? Were you on the team? Did you go to practice?

Could you be a bigger fool? Are you trying to sound like an idiot, or does this just come naturally for you?

WE fans make the team. Without us, there is no money for pads, footballs, practice fields, stadiums, travel budgets, coaches, tape, anything. NOTHING exists without the fans.

You are just one neverending source of fail, aren't you?

What knapplc really meant to say...

I wouldn't have the first clue what the word "sincere" means, sweetheart. First off, I never played. I never once strapped on pads. Had I played the game I would have been taught about sportsmanship, honesty, integrity and character, all of which I clearly lack.

I might as well claim to be the Pope. You'll believe me just the same.

I played NCAA football with a conference championship ring to prove it. Keep trying.

Come on man, a lot of us on here played sports in college. Doesn't mean we spout off about it all the time....

Yeah...they're called intramurals and video games.

I'm talking about wearing the flag.

Listen here asshat, I'm not going to get into this whose dick is bigger debate because it isn't what an adult does. This is the last thing I am saying, and then I am ignoring you.

Don't act like all of us "fans" never played real intercollegiate athletics. Some of us, including myself, did. Get off your high horse, it doesn't make you an expert on the future. If you played, like you say you did, you would know that when there is talent in the locker room sometimes all it takes is one spark and a team turns it around almost immediately. A leader is what is required.

However, the way you stand on a mountain and tell everybody how great you were tells me two things. 1) you probably never saw the field and used that as a conversation starter "I play for JackBall State, how are you?" or, 2) you played one year and you quit because it was too hard for you.

Jason Peter, Tommie Frazier, Joel Mackovica, Aaron Graham....

all ex-Huskers that are fans and are saying the same thing we all are but doing it ON THE RADIO. I would say they all know what it's like to "wear the flag."

I've never heard anyone use that phrase, and trust me, I've been around a lot of people who had that stupid logo on their uniform somewhere.

Another "classy" post by a member of Husker nation...

#3 - No VULGAR Profanity

This board has a relaxed attitude toward censorship. However, that does not mean that any and all languages or statements are permissible. Since registration is not required to view the posts, it is conceivable that minors could be reading posts. We want all posters to feel welcome, and to foster an environment that is pleasant for all. Because of this, while there are no “hard and fast” rules as to what language is acceptable, we ask that posters use good discretion in posting. You should have a good idea of what is “over the line” and what is in good taste. If you have any question, DON’T post it – contact the administrators or moderators and run it by them. In the event that matters get out of hand, the board will set specific rules and those rules will be enforced. So, please – don’t ruin a good thing for everyone. In the end, please just remember you are representing the Great State of Nebraska – be classy.

The only intelligent thing in your post was that in a locker room with talent, all it takes is one person to make a play to provide a spark. The problem is...Nebraska doesn't not have a talented locker room. It is average at best and lacks playmakers. Keep looking for a spark. It's not happening with this team or anytime soon.

Where's JackBall State?

And what intercollegiate athletic sport did you participate in, In the Deed the Glory?

Then wear the flag of the team you represented and don't lollygag around the question.

You really think he's brave enough to name a team? Never gonna happen.

Pretending for a moment that he actually did play for some team beyond High School, he's probably smart enough to realize how bad he's making his school look with his behavior, and with what little loyalty he has he's going to keep them anonymous so we don't heap more derision on his already weak school.

There is no chance this kid is brave enough to name a team. None.

Could you be a bigger fool? Are you trying to sound like an idiot, or does this just come naturally for you?

WE fans make the team. Without us, there is no money for pads, footballs, practice fields, stadiums, travel budgets, coaches, tape, anything. NOTHING exists without the fans.

You are just one neverending source of fail, aren't you?

The players make the team, not the fans.

The players practice, put in the hours, watch the film, perform on the field...errrr...don't if you're at Nebaraska sans Ndamukong Suh...the fans don't.

So rant and rave all you want. Until you deserve the ability to say "we"...just don't. It's just a way for you to make yourself feel better and like you actually have an effect in the outcome of any game...ever.

I even refer to my alma-mater as they and them. I don't have anything to do with the success/failure of the program anymore.

My favorite team...which...like I said before...isn't a college football team since I don't have one...is them and they. I have nothing to do with it. Even if I do buy a ticket.

Then wear the flag of the team you represented and don't lollygag around the question.

You really think he's brave enough to name a team? Never gonna happen.

Pretending for a moment that he actually did play for some team beyond High School, he's probably smart enough to realize how bad he's making his school look with his behavior, and with what little loyalty he has he's going to keep them anonymous so we don't heap more derision on his already weak school.

There is no chance this kid is brave enough to name a team. None.

I'm not making anything look bad with my behavior because its anonymous. Keep heaping your derision on...anonymous.

It really sounds like reality check has a very deep seated issue with Nebraska because they wouldn't recruit him... too bad. Oh and when you "played" in memorial stadium.... was it a high school "conference" championship?

If you're going to talk all this sh#t about being a NCAA football player, maybe you should enlighten us as to when and where... otherwise, it doesn't mean anything.

And Husker fans are no different than any other fan base that is passionate about their team. If you really hate the Huskers because their fan base pumps them up each week, you are a ridiculous person who probably has a lot of grudges and a lot less friends in their life. You should be ashamed of yourself if your only satisfaction is to go on a message board and talk sh#t to people that are actually believing in something.

Corey Mckeon? Is that you?

Or is it Sam Keller?

No...it wasn't a high school "conference" championship. I don't even know if they produce championship rings for DII, DIII or NAIA conference championships.

Corey McKeon? No.

Sam Keller. No.

27-12, TigerTim. ;)

BTW, congrats on playing in the NCAA and having a championship ring...Just so you know, I have won a Nobel Prize, Heisman Trophy, Lombardi Trophy, Larry O' Brien Trophy, Stanley Cup, a Grammy, and an Oscar. The internet is a cool thing, right? You can be anything you want to be :lol: