Baylor predictions

brentNE

I get the feeling that the NU offense is going to explode.

it already has....and they're still trying to put it back together after we left the sunbelt series.

I for one am NOT getting my hopes up in anyway this Saturday cause it hurts to damn bad when it falls apart. Hell yes I hope we win, but a set of consistent offensive trips down the field is what I'm looking forward to....screw the score. If we're consistent and execute like a BCS team, and not some little giants squad out of western North Dakota, we win easy.

GBR

Guess: NU 17 Baylor 14

Still think we see 2 or 3 turnovers......if not, add 14 to NU.

We havent seen our defense melt down yet, and most teams with a great defense usually have one game a year like that. If our defense struggles at all this year, this would be the game, and not the following weeks against OU and KU. Its time our offense performs the way they are capable and I think they do it this weekend and eventually pull away from the Bears.

Since that isnt guarenteed, Huskers by 13.

Nebraska loses 7-0 on the last play of the game when Zac Lee throws his 6th intercepton that is being returned for the game winning touchdown and Bo goes all Woody Hayes and attacks the kid while he's running for the game winning touchdown.

He is immediately fired and TO is named head coach, he reinstates the option and we win the rest of our games, get a BCS bowl and win it.

Nebraska loses 7-0 on the last play of the game when Zac Lee throws his 6th intercepton that is being returned for the game winning touchdown and Bo goes all Woody Hayes and attacks the kid while he's running for the game winning touchdown.

He is immediately fired and TO is named head coach, he reinstates the option and we win the rest of our games, get a BCS bowl and win it.

Nostradamus...? Are YOU on these board...? Re-instating the option would be... AWWWWESOME!