Baylor predictions

brentNE

Our offense suprises Husker nation and scores a whopping 24 points. We beat Baylor 24-7.

Washington has a rushing touchdown, McNeill catches a touchdown, and Niles Paul holds on tight and runs a punt back for 7 points to prove he is not *always* an automatic fumble machine. Henery kicks a 42 yard field goal as icing on the cake.

GBR! :w00t

Nebraska absolutely pounds Baylor. It is so bad, NU's offense is arrested, handcuffed, taken from the field in shackles and legally charged with several aggravated assaults for their on-field play... NU's defense lets down and plays poorly... NU: 147, Baylor: 3

serious question? has a football team ever hit triple digits?

1968...Houston 100- Tulsa 6 :hellloooo:hellloooo

Baylor 14

Nebraska 10

As far as i'm concerned, if they can lose to Iowa State, they will lose to everyone else.

It's not what I want to happen, but it's what I think will happen, because I have lost all faith in Nebraska football, but i will keep cheering... GBR Offense.

I predict that Nebraska goes out and beats a Bad Baylor team without Griffin and wins...oh lets say 27-6. Then next week all the fans come back to this board, thumping their chests, and posting "restore the order" "Throw the Bones cause the Blackshirts are back"!!

Then. Knappl, pulls out his pitcher of kool-aid and everyone starts drinking.......then OU comes to town.

I won't be thumping my chest if we beat Baylor. I will just be happy if our offense can put points on the board. If we do that we win, but OU defense is alot different than Baylor defense. We don't score more than 10 against OU and that is being generous.

Not being a downer, but just realistic with what I have seen on offense. I will be cheering for them every single game and hoping for the best.

Our offense suprises Husker nation and scores a whopping 24 points. We beat Baylor 24-7.

Washington has a rushing touchdown, McNeill catches a touchdown, and Niles Paul holds on tight and runs a punt back for 7 points to prove he is not *always* an automatic fumble machine. Henery kicks a 42 yard field goal as icing on the cake.

GBR! :w00t

You mean Robinson has a rushing touchdown right? I figure that is what you meant. 24 points against Baylor, who has a pretty decent defense, would be a really good score based on what our offense has done so far. I like it...good call and I expect to see a fire lit under our offense with Bo spending some time on that side. I have to disagree with Paul...the dude doesn't have a second gear. If he does run one back it will be because he didn't have to stop. Once Paul stops and jukes...he is very slow at accelerating through the hole. But I like the 24 points...my pick is 24-14. Baylor gets 14 because our offense still stumbles and leaves them with good field position.

I'm thinking, it's kinda late in the season to suddenly fix all the dropped passes, but the eight fumbles was surely a fluke. I figure 3 Husker turnovers - a single fumble and two INTs no matter who the QB is. Not a great offensive showing. Penalties will hurt us, too. We eat a lot of clock and score two TDs and a FG

Our defense will continue to be stellar but allow one really deep pass that leads to a TD and allow enough to give two FG attempts where only one will be successful.

NU 17

BU 10

I predict that Nebraska goes out and beats a Bad Baylor team without Griffin and wins...oh lets say 27-6. Then next week all the fans come back to this board, thumping their chests, and posting "restore the order" "Throw the Bones cause the Blackshirts are back"!!

Then. Knappl, pulls out his pitcher of kool-aid and everyone starts drinking.......then OU comes to town.

Here I am cruising through this thread looking for some good laughs, and I run across this.

Glad to see I've made such an impression on ya, son. :thumbs

Prediction - Another sloppy game. Whatever ails our offense isn't fixed in a week. We win... but ugly.

God save us next week. :o

NU wins in a barn burning game, that produces 8 baylor turnovers, but Zac Lee throws 6 picks in the first half and Bo puts himself in at QB and rallies the team behind him. Winning NU-2 Baylor-0

S. Watson in the after game interview is delighted with the NU wco offensive prowess shown....."Our wco is simply unstoppable!"