Bowl Eligible

gin_32

I just noticed that Nebraska and Oklahoma have the same record(overall record)? I believe that you have to have at least 6 wins to be bowl eligible....so with that said. If both win this weekend....we just need one more win? They would need one more win as well? That would be when the Sooners come to Lincoln and find out how great fans we are. I'm huskers all the time but I do root for the Sooners all the time....it's kind of weird, but I just like how they represent college football. I will predict the score of the Oklahoma - Nebraska game....30-31 in favor of NU

I'm just worried about beating baylor this offense can't move the ball against anyone so as far as youjr score prediction goes I would love to see us put up 31 points but aginst ou I don't see it happening

Correction, we can't move the ball against VT and Texas Tech.

We moved the ball quite well against Iowa State. We just fumbled it every time we got to their 5-yard line. Which was about 4 times.

I'm just worried about beating baylor this offense can't move the ball against anyone so as far as youjr score prediction goes I would love to see us put up 31 points but aginst ou I don't see it happening

Correction, we can't move the ball against VT and Texas Tech.

We moved the ball quite well against Iowa State. We just fumbled it every time we got to their 5-yard line. Which was about 4 times.

You're right I guess what I should have said is we can't put up points against any decent defense.

I just noticed that Nebraska and Oklahoma have the same record(overall record)? I believe that you have to have at least 6 wins to be bowl eligible....so with that said. If both win this weekend....we just need one more win? They would need one more win as well? That would be when the Sooners come to Lincoln and find out how great fans we are. I'm huskers all the time but I do root for the Sooners all the time....it's kind of weird, but I just like how they represent college football. I will predict the score of the Oklahoma - Nebraska game....30-31 in favor of NU

I like "happy talk" but what in the world suggests our offense is capable of scoring 31 against Oklahoma who probably has the best defense in the B12? 4 pick six and a field goal after getting the ball on a fumble at the five? You surely are not thinking the offense we have seen on the field is going to light up Oklahoma.

Not to throw a wrench into anyones dreames but OU has lost 3 games by a total of 5 points to better teams then what we lost to with the exception of VT. If we can get some kind of team unity and consistancy on offense we may be able to compete with any team left on our schedule. I am not saying we will win out or lose out. It has to be one week at a time and play the A game each and every week and I will be happy.

31 points??? You have to be kidding me. Their defense is like a Brick wall. We will be lucky to get ONE first down. I bet it will be a replay of last year, this ones over in the first 5 minutes.

The only thing we have in our favor is that their backup QB will be on the road in Lincoln, OH WAIT Texas Techs was too. Silly me.

OU35- NU-0

I remember when Nebraska and Oklahoma faced each other the day after Thanksgiving, it would rain oranges. Now, both teams are trying to become bowl eligible? What do we toss onto the field when Nebraska scores? Plastic Bowls?

If Nebraska wins the rest of their games, we could go 9-3, and I'm not sure if that's enough to win the Big XII North or not. 9-3 or 8-4 are still doable at this point. Keep the faith. We could still land in a good if not great bowl game.

I remember when Nebraska and Oklahoma faced each other the day after Thanksgiving, it would rain oranges. Now, both teams are trying to become bowl eligible? What do we toss onto the field when Nebraska scores? Plastic Bowls?

If Nebraska wins the rest of their games, we could go 9-3, and I'm not sure if that's enough to win the Big XII North or not. 9-3 or 8-4 are still doable at this point. Keep the faith. We could still land in a good if not great bowl game.

9-3 would definately win the North. I would put money on it, but if I did, something outrageous would happen like KSU winning out. <_<

Correction, we can't move the ball against VT and Texas Tech move the ball against the Sunbelt and Iowa State.

I think that explains it a little better.