USE THE FULLBACK!!!!

2 STRAIGHT 3 and OUTS!

why haven't we gone back to the I-Formation and just run the ball, when we ran out of the I, we ripped off a 25 yard run, haven't been back to it since!!!

Uh...Robinson left the game. He was the one that had the impressive runs and it looks clear that Okafor, Ward, et al are not really going to challenge for the role. Our RBs have been depleted pretty badly. That's why.

2 STRAIGHT 3 and OUTS!

why haven't we gone back to the I-Formation and just run the ball, when we ran out of the I, we ripped off a 25 yard run, haven't been back to it since!!!

Uh...Robinson left the game. He was the one that had the impressive runs and it looks clear that Okafor, Ward, et al are not really going to challenge for the role. Our RBs have been depleted pretty badly. That's why.

Bo said Robinson was dinged up, that's why he didn't go in. :facepalm::ahhhhhhhh

Cody Green is starting and we're still b#tching? We just won't stop that no matter what, will we?

Are you impressed with this win against......ummm Baylor?!?!?!?

We only scored one TD yet again for the 3rd straight game. Was it Greens fault that we didn't score...No because he did what he could. He scrambled to gain first downs or to help get into field goal range too.

Our playcalling was horrible and I don't understand why we're still in the shotgun formation? We had the fullback in and 2 TE's and ran it down Baylors defense.

Why the hell haven't we thrown the ball to McNeil a whole lot? How come we're not faking the run and having the QB run back and dump it off to McNeil in the flats. We did that today with Kyle Reed and never went back to it. McNeil was coming into the season as one of the best TE's in the Big 12 and we haven't used him a whole lot these past 3 games.

Nobody should be too excited about this win against Baylor....yes its a win but I think with our playcalling is the reason Baylor was still in this game.

Can't blame Green for lack of offense. Fist possesion in the 2nd half he completed both throws where Watson called for which were 2 and and three yards down field.

Does Watson know that the QB is allowed to throw downfield more then twice a game? <_< Looking at the Baylor defense who looked like they didn't respect anything deep nor will any team if you only throw it deep less then 4 times a game. (deep for Watson my guess is 15 on out) Kudos for watson for trying other schemes but his time for calling them was just down right ugly.

Rule of thumb after a sudden turnover is that the team goes for a quick strike TD. How is it that the Baylor coach knew that but Nebraska calls a qb draw?

The play calling today was not as bad as you guys think.

We had 1-2 players consistently not executing on any given offensive play. Pathetic on their part. WR's weren't running clean routes and o-line men were missing blocks in the run game. Today was all about execution. It's not like Wats sits up there and says "ok this play is our touchdown play and this one is our 2 yard gain". There is a progression when throwing the football. CG was making throws he was comfortable with in his first start as a Cornhuskers.